Nele

NOA 2 Received (approved :) ) How long will the process with the consulate take?

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Aw thanks you guys!!!!

You're all really lovely here... <3

Good luck to each and every one of you! It's only a matter of time and trying to stay patient!! Weddingbells await everyone regardless :)

03/02/2015: filed I-129F at the USCIS Texas

03/13/2015: received confirmation (Form I-797), file will now get routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing. We wait :)

Yep everyone has been so much help to us. Goood luck on your journey. Staying patient is hard and I can't wait to get to the wedding day! ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Does anyone know what happens now? After the NOA 2..

I called the Embassy and they kept saying they couldn't answer my questions and that I had to go to their website, where I didn't find anything I was looking for...

:D So vague!

03/02/2015: filed I-129F at the USCIS Texas

03/13/2015: received confirmation (Form I-797), file will now get routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing. We wait :)

Does anyone know what happens now? After the NOA 2..

I called the Embassy and they kept saying they couldn't answer my questions and that I had to go to their website, where I didn't find anything I was looking for...

:D So vague!

After that it goes to nvc usually take 2-4 weeks to get there and get your case number assigned. Once you get that then you you can schedule medical etc.. Then they will ship to the embassy. Once they get it you can submit your paperwork online etc... Depends on the embassy how they handle the scheduling of the interview. You can call nvc to get case number but it normally takes at least a couple weeks to Rec it.

Belgium embassy should tell you after they get the case what happens in regards to when they get it.

Nele - let us (or just me) know when your case gets transferred or received by NVC. I was approved April 7th and am trying to keep an eye out for when it will get sent to the next step as well.

Thank you!

Signature coming soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.