ohzee64

Relationship requirements

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Does any know how long the expectation is for an K1 visa in regards to how long you have been dating your fiancé? I met my fiancé online last July and flew to Jamaica in March ( a few weeks ago) to meet. I recently submitted the I 129 forms with proof of our relationship including phone records text and included pictures of us together from my trip, flight info, hotel info etc etc etc... I am thinking since my relationship is under a year, would that be grounds for refusal. Help please!

My fiance and I have been together for 14 months and we are still going forward with our K1. We've met 5x within the last year and we took a trip together, but try to gather as much evidence as you can! It's not easy, but love is love!

event.png
event.png

Filed: Timeline

Lets be realistic, with some CO this relationship will fly & with

some there are intense questioning by them just wanting to

know if there is the love that on one meet up a decision to

spend life together is made, or there is want of immigration

benefits (USCIS question-not mine) cant blame them when you

read some stories here after the fact.

Yes one can fall in love intensely upon meeting & no one can judge,

but I say take time to know a person, and of course ppl get hitch after

a brief romance & have a marvelous long lasting married life

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.