lostinblue

Indiana pizzeria closes after threats

297 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Can anyone explain to me why they'd need money? Can't they just pray their business recover? If they are faithful enough their prayers should be answered. This may just be god testing their faith...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I cannot answer that question because I am not straight. But I know many straight people who would find it offensive.

As a straight person it is indeed offensive.

Proprietor: how can I serve you sir?

Customer: we want someone to cater our wedding.

Proprietor: are you homosexual?

Customer: yes

Proprietor: on your bike.

Timeline

The interesting thing is that I have never heard of anyone suing a florist of catering service refusing service to:

1 - divorced couples

2 - fornicators

3 - glutons

4 - heretics

5 - those who dishonored their parents

6 - politheists

7 - those who lust after married people

just to name a few on the 'no-no' christian list..

As a straight person it is indeed offensive.

Proprietor: how can I serve you sir?
Customer: we want someone to cater our wedding.
Proprietor: are you homosexual?
Customer: yes
Proprietor: on your bike.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I cannot answer that question because I am not straight. But I know many straight people who would find it offensive.

I was jacking with you since you announced you were Gay.

Next time I post I am going to announce - I love to Hunt and Fish, I love Mexican and Asian Chicks, I love tig ole betty's.

I just found it funny you had to announce your sexual preference like it carried some kind of emphasis

Carry on......

Sure, it's an extreme comparison but both hatred of people of colour and gay/lesbian people usually stems from the same religious group of people.

i just don't like to dice up the ignorant and hateful by group. this sort of nonsense comes from religious and non religious alike. and racial minorities can be just as discriminatory to lbgt as the lily whites.

thing is, hatred towards homosexuals is in the bible. there are the christians who use their brains/hearts simultaneously and let go of parts of the bible that are culturally outdated. and then there are the ones who pick and choose what culturally outdated bits to cling to.

i watched a documentary the other night - about the corpus christi play. the difference in reception from christians from 1998 until now was very interesting to me.

Next time I post I am going to announce - I love to Hunt and Fish, I love Mexican and Asian Chicks, I love tig ole betty's.

I just found it funny you had to announce your sexual preference like it carried some kind of emphasis

Carry on......

in relation to the op genius.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I gave up pizza for Lent.

now what?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I see tons of business opportunities...

- Can I please have a slice of peperoni and coke?

- Have you filled out your statement of faith? Please have it filled out and sealed by your priest. Bring it along with your baptism certificate and police record. We're serious about our faith. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let the free market sort it out :devil:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I see tons of business opportunities...

- Can I please have a slice of peperoni and coke?

- Have you filled out your statement of faith? Please have it filled out and sealed by your priest. Bring it along with your baptism certificate and police record. We're serious about our faith. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmm. ok. you had me until you mentioned baptism. does it still count if i've was merely sprinkled with holy water as an infant, can i get a stuffed crust? can i get half cheese, half pepperoni if i had the full immersion experience?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Carry on......

Honestly I think you're being a bit of a troll here. If you bothered to understand the context of my answer with regards to this post it would make sense.

I doubt you would take too kindly to threads bashing Filipinos.

Edited by BaronB

Timeline

Sorry but in this case you need to go to the deli down the road and get a Reuben instead. No pizza for non-believers. It's just the way the Lord intended. He died so that we all could eat pizza! Go, repent and then come back...

mmm. ok. you had me until you mentioned baptism. does it still count if i've was merely sprinkled with holy water as an infant, can i get a stuffed crust? can i get half cheese, half pepperoni if i had the full immersion experience?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Sorry but in this case you need to go to the deli down the road and get a Reuben instead. No pizza for non-believers. It's just the way the Lord intended. He died so that we all could eat pizza! Go, repent and then come back...

why do you hate the catholics?!?! sprinkling works just as good as dunking!>!>!

I love everyone. I'm just acting according to my religious beliefs...

but but ..you never even asked me about my sexual preferences. i feel so slighted.