ilngrl777

N-400 April 2015 Filers

1,388 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

jerseyboys.......|--/--/--|04/07|04/15|04/20|05/11/15|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|04/13/16.|07/04/16.|Newark,NJ

Not sure if anyone is still following this forum from April 2015. In any case, looks like I may be the last one on this forum to get thru the process. Finally after 15 months , became citizen on 7/4. Yes, in a special ceremony. Long story short, painful wait ended.

Please update my timelines if anyone is still able to do it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office

jerseyboys.......|--/--/--|04/07|04/15|04/20|05/11/15|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|04/13/16.|07/04/16.|Newark,NJ

Not sure if anyone is still following this forum from April 2015. In any case, looks like I may be the last one on this forum to get thru the process. Finally after 15 months , became citizen on 7/4. Yes, in a special ceremony. Long story short, painful wait ended.

Congratulations!! That sure was a long wait, enjoy life as a Citizen now :dancing:

Pnyim4.png2LiSm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Congrats!

• 7 months later...

Hi guys!

Remember me? I ended up having to file a Writ to get the case moving. Got interview in December 2016, and 4 days ago my status changed to Oath Scheduled, Notice Mailed. The delay for Oath was entirely because I requested it so due to being out of the country for the month of January; my status had changed to In-Line for oath 2 days after interview.

The interview was smooth, and the IO was friendly.

After long last, it's coming to an end. I hope to have been the last person remaining, and that you've all had your oaths by now. :) What a journey!

PS: After Feb 17, the passport agency is moving to 101 Congress Pkwy, the same building as interviews; in case of anyone wanting to visit it for same day passport.

Edited by neoes

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, neoes said:

Hi guys!

Remember me? I ended up having to file a Writ to get the case moving. Got interview in December 2016, and 4 days ago my status changed to Oath Scheduled, Notice Mailed. The delay for Oath was entirely because I requested it so due to being out of the country for the month of January; my status had changed to In-Line for oath 2 days after interview.

After long last, it's coming to an end. I hope to have been the last person remaining, and that you've all had your oaths by now. :) What a journey!

PS: After Feb 17, the passport agency is moving to 101 Congress Pkwy, the same building as interviews; in case of anyone wanting to visit it for same day passport.

WOW!! after almost 2 years. 

Congratulations! 

AOS from h2a visa, marriage based.

Filed I 130, I 485, I 131 and I 765 concurrently,

5/11/2018 Priority date; sent to Missouri, MSCxxxxxxxxx

6/15/2018 Biometrics appointment, Houston TX

7/11/2018 RFE for Birth Certificate

7/23/2018 Sent BC in response to RFE

7/31/2018 Confirmation of receipt of the BC

8/3/2018 received courtesy letter for medical 

8/6/2018 Case is ready to be scheduled for interview

9/19/2018 EAD/AP approved

9/20/2018 EAD/AP card in production 

9/24/2018 EAD/AP card is ready to be mailed

9/25/2018 EAD/AP card is mailed, usps tracking included in online update

9/27/2018 EAD/AP card picked up at post office

I-130 for 2 husband's daughters (my step daughters) 10 and 17

5/11/2018 Priority Date; sent to Nebraska Service Center, LINxxxxxxxxx

Waiting game for ALL cases!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline
On 2/10/2017 at 0:45 AM, neoes said:

Hi guys!

On 2/17/2017 at 11:28 PM, neoes said:

Naturalized on Feb. 16, 2017. At long last! It felt like a real emotional moment; hard to explain but felt like a part of a bigger family with all different backgrounds.

Congrats to you! Glad you're done with it all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.