sampacomosexy

visa approve in just less than 2 minutes of interview

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Lol you guys are funny. Yes ebunoluwa I very much agree with you and I never dispute your words as going through Lagos one needs to be prepare and Infact I was prepare myself but God just decide to prove his power on my case. Because sometimes no matter all strong paper one might submit and if God never intervene one won't get through easily. So with all good evidence one still need strong prayer and very confident at the interview. I wish and pray for all individual reading this and having up coming interview that God will favor them greatly(Amen).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please do I have to re-submit police report and marriage certificate? I submitted them to NVC and d police period is not up to year I submitted it to the NVC. On my p4 what they said I should bring is AOS which I did submit before. Please enlighten me house.

Filed: Timeline

@stuningdiva1, you don't need to submit another nigeria police report as long it has not pass one year since you did it. If the police clearance report is still within one year that you did it then it still ok, just go with the photocopy of it. Also go with the photocopy of your marriage certificate. The original copy of your both marriage certificate and police clearance certificate should have been submitted at NVC and NVC will forward them to the embassy for your interview which you will get back all your original after interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

If you read the referenced article knowingly fling as single when you are married subjects you to a $250,000 fine and/or 3 years in prison and is illegal.

Edited by NigeriaorBust

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.