Penguin_ie

Please welcome two new moderators!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I am very happy to let you all know that we have two new moderators on the team- well, 1.5 new ones :P

GandD, previously modding the lower/ off topic forums only, is now a full/ Global Moderator. They did a great job with the sometimes heated discussion in CEHST forum, and will still concentrate on that area of VJ, but now have full moderator privileges, and can help out in the immigration forums when TOS violations are reported there.

A&B has been an active and level headed Organiser for some time, making VJ a better place by moving threads where they get the most answers, and removing spam- their contribution to VJ have been great. We are very happy to have them on the moderating team as a full Global Moderator!

Please give them a few days to settle in, and as always, remember that moderators are members first, simply experienced ones with extra abilities on the site to make it better for everyone! They should be afforded the same courtesy and politeness as you give everyone else.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Two good choices imo! Both are fair and logical.

Congrats to you both!

m4_small_grande.jpg?v=1373675110

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Speaking of somebody that could use a get out of jail free card. Welcome back Spooks!

Actually I wasn't in jail. I stopped posting due to what the forum has become. And I just popped in today to share my wife's Citizenship interview information. We were in town yesterday, Back Bay Station is still a filthy mess and the Orange Line will always be the Orange Line. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I am very happy to let you all know that we have two new moderators on the team- well, 1.5 new ones :P

GandD, previously modding the lower/ off topic forums only, is now a full/ Global Moderator. They did a great job with the sometimes heated discussion in CEHST forum, and will still concentrate on that area of VJ, but now have full moderator privileges, and can help out in the immigration forums when TOS violations are reported there.

A&B has been an active and level headed Organiser for some time, making VJ a better place by moving threads where they get the most answers, and removing spam- their contribution to VJ have been great. We are very happy to have them on the moderating team as a full Global Moderator!

Please give them a few days to settle in, and as always, remember that moderators are members first, simply experienced ones with extra abilities on the site to make it better for everyone! They should be afforded the same courtesy and politeness as you give everyone else.

I am the maven and I approve this message. Congrats to both -- levelheaded and great choices both.

sycophant.jpg

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Actually I wasn't in jail. I stopped posting due to what the forum has become. And I just popped in today to share my wife's Citizenship interview information. We were in town yesterday, Back Bay Station is still a filthy mess and the Orange Line will always be the Orange Line. :devil:

Ah ok, I was given conflicting reports on your whereabouts. Slumming in Beantown should've been my first guess. :lol:

Ah ok, I was given conflicting reports on your whereabouts. Slumming in Beantown should've been my first guess. :lol:

Yah, not suspended, just tired of favoritism. I posted in the Citizenship forum about my wife's interview. Hopefully it will be helpful to someone here. Did you ever notice that the farther underground you go on the T, the weirder the people?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

wth? I have to be courteous and polite now? Really? No Way !

But Seriously - Congrats, fellas ! It's always nice to see new mods here that have chinese wives...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Thank you all for the kind words. I am relatively certain that there will certainly be the other kind....soon enough.... :lol:

BTW, I have changed by VJ nom de plume to Pitaya, after ~4 years.

Cheers.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Thank you all for the kind words. I am relatively certain that there will certainly be the other kind....soon enough.... :lol:

BTW, I have changed by VJ nom de plume to Pitaya, after ~4 years.

Cheers.

Is it a bad sign that the first action of a new moderator is to change their name on VJ? :unsure:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Is it a bad sign that the first action of a new moderator is to change their name on VJ? :unsure:

Dunno, but since you brought it up. Is it? I wasn't looking at it like that. :wacko:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca