ascertainLovE

OMG I HAVEN'T BEEN APPROVED in 190 days! So awesome! Life is good!

132 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I just want to let everyone know how happy I am that I haven't been approved yet in the TSC! Things are moving so quickly! What should I be preparing for the NVC stage because I am just so excited just waiting for my approval which will probably come some time in 2019. The other day I received some strong words of encouragement from a neighbor whose wife is from the Phillipines. He told me to hang on and be patient. He petioned for a K1 visa for his wife on July 1, 2014. He later invited me to their wedding in NY on July 2, 2014. It was incredible. I was like: "that was fast! I need to relax!"

So yeah, here I am, typing on VJ. I have been on hold for about a week waiting to speak to a Tier 2 officer. Trying to dream and wait for someone to answer the phone is pretty tricky!

Good luck VJer's. I am just loving life here in the TSC!

nvc? For a k-1? Is no prep work to do, only 3 data points to collect.

please study the k-1 flowchart, in the guides section, from a pc, or i call yer Mum, complain to her.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

You could fill in your timeline to help folks follow your journey and get a grasp of the anticipated wait times. :)

Why? My timeline is my own business.

Because that's what VJers do, we help each other. If you won't offer to help, then don't expect much in return.

ascertainLovE should complete their timeline too!

:time:

I'll do it when he/she does.

MARCH 2013 - MET IN LONDON, UK

JUNE 2014 - VISITED AGAIN IN LONDON, UK

SEPTEMBER 2014 - PORTLAND, USA//PROPOSAL

DECEMBER 2014 - PORTLAND, USA//MEETING OF MY PARENTS

26 DECEMBER 2014 - I-129F SENT TO DALLAS LOCKBOX (FRIDAY)

30 DECEMBER 2014 - DELIVERED TO USCIS (TUESDAY)

02 JANUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1 (ELECTRONIC) --> TRANSFERRED TO CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER (FRIDAY)

06 JANUARY 2015 - USCIS CASE STATUS NOW VIEWABLE ONLINE//ARN CHANGED (TUESDAY)

07 JANUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1 (HARDCOPY) (WEDNESDAY)

20 JANUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NOA2 (ELECTRONIC) (TUESDAY)

24 JANUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NOA2 (HARDCOPY) (SATURDAY)

29 JANUARY 2015 - NVC RECEIVED (THURSDAY)

30 JANUARY 2015 - NVC CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED (FRIDAY)

03 FEBRUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NVC CASE NUMBER/INVOICE NUMBER/BENEFICIARY ID NUMBER (TUESDAY)

06 FEBRUARY 2015 - CASE IN TRANSIT TO LONDON EMBASSY (FRIDAY)

12 FEBRUARY 2015 - CONSULATE RECEIVED/CASE STATUS 'READY' (THURSDAY)

13 FEBRUARY 2015 - SUBMITTED READINESS FORM/DS-160/PAID VISA FEE (FRIDAY)

FEBRUARY 2015 - NYC, USA

23 FEBRUARY 2015 - PACKET 3 RECEIVED (MONDAY)

24 FEBRUARY 2015 - NVC LETTER RECEIVED (TUESDAY)

26 FEBRUARY 2015 - MEDICAL (THURSDAY)

12 MARCH 2015 - PACKET 4 RECEIVED (THURSDAY)

09 APRIL 2015 - INTERVIEW (THURSDAY)

MAY 2015 - LONDON, UK//MEETING HIS PARENTS

28 MAY 2015 - TENTATIVE P.O.E. LHR->KEF->PDX (THURSDAY)

NOT MY TIMELINE ^^

Timeline

Hey, my timeline is filled up... come on...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hey, my timeline is filled up... come on...

Me three..... :thumbs:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

I thought this was a satirical thread, not a fill out your timeline thread. I'm out. Enjoy looking at the timeline I posted, it makes me very happy that couple will be together in less time than I spent at TSC. They must be over the moon. US Immigration is a BREEZE people, a f-ing BREEZE.

Edited by GMLove

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I just want to let everyone know how happy I am that I haven't been approved yet in the TSC! Things are moving so quickly! What should I be preparing for the NVC stage because I am just so excited just waiting for my approval which will probably come some time in 2019. The other day I received some strong words of encouragement from a neighbor whose wife is from the Phillipines. He told me to hang on and be patient. He petioned for a K1 visa for his wife on July 1, 2014. He later invited me to their wedding in NY on July 2, 2014. It was incredible. I was like: "that was fast! I need to relax!"

So yeah, here I am, typing on VJ. I have been on hold for about a week waiting to speak to a Tier 2 officer. Trying to dream and wait for someone to answer the phone is pretty tricky!

Good luck VJer's. I am just loving life here in the TSC!

Probably closer to 2021, if this DACA/DAPA nonsense get a-rollin' again.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

MARCH 2013 - MET IN LONDON, UK

JUNE 2014 - VISITED AGAIN IN LONDON, UK

SEPTEMBER 2014 - PORTLAND, USA//PROPOSAL

DECEMBER 2014 - PORTLAND, USA//MEETING OF MY PARENTS

26 DECEMBER 2014 - I-129F SENT TO DALLAS LOCKBOX (FRIDAY)

30 DECEMBER 2014 - DELIVERED TO USCIS (TUESDAY)

02 JANUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1 (ELECTRONIC) --> TRANSFERRED TO CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER (FRIDAY)

06 JANUARY 2015 - USCIS CASE STATUS NOW VIEWABLE ONLINE//ARN CHANGED (TUESDAY)

07 JANUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1 (HARDCOPY) (WEDNESDAY)

20 JANUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NOA2 (ELECTRONIC) (TUESDAY)

24 JANUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NOA2 (HARDCOPY) (SATURDAY)

29 JANUARY 2015 - NVC RECEIVED (THURSDAY)

30 JANUARY 2015 - NVC CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED (FRIDAY)

03 FEBRUARY 2015 - RECEIVED NVC CASE NUMBER/INVOICE NUMBER/BENEFICIARY ID NUMBER (TUESDAY)

06 FEBRUARY 2015 - CASE IN TRANSIT TO LONDON EMBASSY (FRIDAY)

12 FEBRUARY 2015 - CONSULATE RECEIVED/CASE STATUS 'READY' (THURSDAY)

13 FEBRUARY 2015 - SUBMITTED READINESS FORM/DS-160/PAID VISA FEE (FRIDAY)

FEBRUARY 2015 - NYC, USA

23 FEBRUARY 2015 - PACKET 3 RECEIVED (MONDAY)

24 FEBRUARY 2015 - NVC LETTER RECEIVED (TUESDAY)

26 FEBRUARY 2015 - MEDICAL (THURSDAY)

12 MARCH 2015 - PACKET 4 RECEIVED (THURSDAY)

09 APRIL 2015 - INTERVIEW (THURSDAY)

MAY 2015 - LONDON, UK//MEETING HIS PARENTS

28 MAY 2015 - TENTATIVE P.O.E. LHR->KEF->PDX (THURSDAY)

NOT MY TIMELINE ^^

lol I know whose timeline this is

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

The fact that things are taking so long means USCIS really values my application and are doing their utmost to ensure everything goes smoothly. If my petition were to fly by in 9 days, for example, I would actually be more worried about my fiance coming here. I mean, I know her well, but not enough, so it helps that some non-descript, backoffice clerk is really scrutinizing my fiance. It is sort of like insurance in case my fiance turns out to be someone that really doesn't belong in the United States let alone with me!

Oh, I suspect that many of the folks in this forum: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/127-effects-of-major-family-changes-on-immigration-benefits/ wished that some sort of indemnification was actually included in the USCIS "full meal deal".... <_<

We are just another family lovin' our life in USCIS limbo...... :dancing:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

I thought this was a satirical thread, not a fill out your timeline thread. I'm out. Enjoy looking at the timeline I posted, it makes me very happy that couple will be together in less time than I spent at TSC. They must be over the moon. US Immigration is a BREEZE people, a f-ing BREEZE.

it is a satirical thread. Us old gnobbers use satire to nudge folk into getting onto a pc and really using the site.

imo, there is not enough timelines filled out these last 18 months, and folk confuse signature block area with official vj timelime area.

so, don't be 'out' as there is scads more ripping and roaring, in a satiral fashion, to do! I invite you keep with it!

Edited by Darnell

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.