ZA_35

The TSC is VERY SLOW

41 posts in this topic

It's my 8 months in TSC and I just received an "RFE" email last night. This is my second times that I received this. I have never heard about the case gets checklist for 2 times. They should request everything at once. OMG, I'm very sad and upset.

Is it a new RFE or the same issue as the first one?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Is it a new RFE or the same issue as the first one?

The "RFE" email is the same but just different date. Someone tells me that it's the same as the first (maybe a system error) but I think I need to wait for the mail which they will let us know what exactly they need us to add so that I can know why my case gets checklist. I really don't want this happens to us because it takes almost 2m15d to solve problem... Too tired ....

The "RFE" email is the same but just different date. Someone tells me that it's the same as the first (maybe a system error) but I think I need to wait for the mail which they will let us know what exactly they need us to add so that I can know why my case gets checklist. I really don't want this happens to us because it takes almost 2m15d to solve problem... Too tired ....

I wish I had an answer for you. Hopefully it's a system error. Wait to see what the mail says, if that ever arrives. :clock: :clock: :clock:

Oh ok. When people tell lies they need to presented with FACTS to counter their lies. I know some people here are collecting NOA1 and NOA2 confirmations from CSC filers who fly by quickly. Obviously not all CSC filers give a #### and won't be interested to help with the exercise.

With the spiteful attitude that has been presented here by you and a few others, I can't say I blame them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

One bickering post has been removed. Belay the sniping and bickering now, or administrative action will result.

TBoneTX

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

One bickering post has been removed. Belay the sniping and bickering now, or administrative action will result.

TBoneTX

VJ Moderation

And his accusational comment directed towards me is not bickering? You are two faced.

With the spiteful attitude that has been presented here by you and a few others, I can't say I blame them.

Ok I've had enough. If was so spiteful, why am I here when I am DONE with TSC and the NVC? I could just move on if I were so spiteful.

You are bickering but this particular moderator lets you get away with it. If you don't have anything of value to add here besides accusing me I suggest you move on.

Edited by ZA_35

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's my 8 months in TSC and I just received an "RFE" email last night. This is my second times that I received this. I have never heard about the case gets checklist for 2 times. They should request everything at once. OMG, I'm very sad and upset.

I think we have the same officer! - we got a second RFE as well a few nights ago - both times for a form we had already sent in...

Edited by Lauren and Kevin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I think we have the same officer! - we got a second RFE as well - both times for a form we had already sent in...

so you had to additional for 2 times? And it's not a system error? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's not a system error that I am aware of, plus they did send a copy of our second RFE to a different Lawyer - not ours !

Edited by Lauren and Kevin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

This thread is now closed and is not to be restarted or referred to elsewhere.

The OP has been subjected to administrative action for violating this VJ Term of Service in this thread and in others: "Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users."

TBoneTX

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.