Honey&Bunny

After almost a year of being approved, nothing but disappointment from NVC.

33 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Great! I will get in that right now. I will send a couple of emails tonight, and tomorrow, and everyday after that until I get an answer. Thank you so much.

i suggest this, instead.

you've 3 congressman, consisting of 2 senators and 1 representative.

hit the federal website, get all the phone numbers on their multiple offices, and start calling around.

ask to speak to the constituent liason officer that handles the 'immigration liason staffer' duties. record the name, ask for the email address.

ask how many years they have been in the ILS human slot.

explain your case a bit, ask if they have any backgrounder in dealing with NVC.

and then, decide which office you wish to use,

then [most important]

1. fax off the disclosure statement to that office.

2. follow up with an email consisting of:

__a. scanned signed disclosure statement

__b. detailed outline of the problem, including all bio data on you two, with uscis receipt #s and NVC consular casefile numbers.

3. follow up next day with another telephone call to that human, going over the stuff referenced in 2.b.

and then wait 2 weeks, but then call in each day after, seeking an answer.

Go Get Em, and Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

i suggest this, instead.

you've 3 congressman, consisting of 2 senators and 1 representative.

hit the federal website, get all the phone numbers on their multiple offices, and start calling around.

ask to speak to the constituent liason officer that handles the 'immigration liason staffer' duties. record the name, ask for the email address.

ask how many years they have been in the ILS human slot.

explain your case a bit, ask if they have any backgrounder in dealing with NVC.

and then, decide which office you wish to use,

then [most important]

1. fax off the disclosure statement to that office.

2. follow up with an email consisting of:

__a. scanned signed disclosure statement

__b. detailed outline of the problem, including all bio data on you two, with uscis receipt #s and NVC consular casefile numbers.

3. follow up next day with another telephone call to that human, going over the stuff referenced in 2.b.

and then wait 2 weeks, but then call in each day after, seeking an answer.

Go Get Em, and Good Luck !

Great! I spoke to the person in charge of immigration at my congressman's office yesterday. They called NVC, and spoke to a supervisor name THRISH (I think that is the name that the lady asked for) and I told her to review my aos again because what they are claiming that was left blank, it is not blank because she had my copies in front of her. I have to wait 5 to 7 business days to hear their answer now. I am going to wait to see the outcome on this, and then I will follow those great steps. Thank you ?

I had been there before. That feeling that you get so deppressed every day waiting for a sign from nvc.. It took 10 months for us from uscis to nvc stage and those were the worst days of my life when I feel so sick and tired everyday waiting for a sign and they keep asking for checklist. We are now waiting for my husband and daughter's interview and im still feeling worried if they get denied or something. Keep the faith, keep praying, and hang on.. It will end soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.