Janelle2002

Univision's Rodner Figueroa fired for Michelle Obama comment

66 posts in this topic

We have National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), and (UNC) United Negro College and you see advertisement all the time

But you switch out the word Colored or Negro and insert the word "White" then it is racist

NAACP would not have been needed if blacks were not constantly alienated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just look at all the racist excuses here.

The first racist excuse is that racism against whites today is justified because there was racism against blacks in the past. All white people today are guilty for the sins of SOME whites long ago, even when your own family fought and died to end slavery. All blacks today can be bullies, playing the race card, as if they were a slave yesterday. When the color of your skin is what dictates the rights, we are not in a society of equal rights.

Look at the denial too: right here in this thread I can post pictures of a white president next to a chimp. Were I to do that for Michelle Obama - I would not just be edited, but probably banned. Despite that we have people denying this is racist. To deny this is a racial preference demonstrates a person is without reason.

This denial is so bizarre we actually have someone saying it isn't because Bush is white, but because he is not black! lol. People are beside themselves to justify racism when there is no justification for racism against anyone.

We also have the stupidity of racism against whites today being justified because it isn't as bad as the racism against blacks in the past. There is no justification for racism, period.

You want racism? I am legally an American Indian. But I don't use that as a baseball bat to bully other people like someone else on this thread despite American Indians suffering not slavery but genocide. Those who survived were herded onto concentration camps and were not even made citizens for 3/4 of a century after the blacks.

Edited by rlogan

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

As someone said, consider learning something about American history and you'd understand the statement.

Incidentally, you don't explain why you believe it otherwise, despite the carefully crafted non-sequitur you presented.

The one point you seem to miss completely is that if it should be wrong to show pictures of W next to a monkey it should be equally wrong to do that for the FLOTUS. You can't feign outrage towards one and not the other without showing your hand.

Just look at all the racist excuses here.

The first racist excuse is that racism against whites today is justified because there was racism against blacks in the past. All white people today are guilty for the sins of SOME whites long ago, even when your own family fought and died to end slavery. All blacks today can be bullies, playing the race card, as if they were a slave yesterday. When the color of your skin is what dictates the rights, we are not in a society of equal rights.

Look at the denial too: right here in this thread I can post pictures of a white president next to a chimp. Were I to do that for Michelle Obama - I would not just be edited, but probably banned. Despite that we have people denying this is racist. To deny this is a racial preference demonstrates a person is without reason.

This denial is so bizarre we actually have someone saying it isn't because Bush is white, but because he is not black! lol. People are beside themselves to justify racism when there is no justification for racism against anyone.

We also have the stupidity of racism against whites today being justified because it isn't as bad as the racism against blacks in the past. There is no justification for racism, period.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

He is Hispanic,no whities involved.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

As someone said, consider learning something about American history and you'd understand the statement.

Personal insults are not an argument. You can't even finish a complete thought here because it relies on the false premise that reverse racism is justified. No racism is justified, and we will just have to disagree on that.

The one point you seem to miss completely is that if it should be wrong to show pictures of W next to a monkey it should be equally wrong to do that for the FLOTUS.

lol. I think the pictures are hilarious. And this is a babe right here:

1775-25509.gif

This is not a chimpanzee like with the Bush pictures, which shows you how far beyond reason this reverse racism is. You can compare president Bush to a real chimpanzee, but you can't even compare the first lady to an attractive Hollywood imaginary persona.

This is all about bullying. Some people love to be bullies, but they need to pretend they are some kind of knight standing up against all odds to save the oppressed when the truth is they're just part of a cowardly mob.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Alas, YOU can. You're the one who inserted W's pix into this thread and it's you who's been desperately trying to make them stick by the use of half-baked argument and red herrings.

YOU can compare W to a chimpanzee if you want. YOU can also compare the FLOTUS to a chimpanzee just like Mr. Figueroa did.

I have no doubt this was the one moment Mr. Figueroa wish he could take back and kept his mouth shut, as I am sure the network wished they didn't have to fire him. If only we lived in a perfect world.

This is not a chimpanzee like with the Bush pictures, which shows you how far beyond reason this reverse racism is. You can compare president Bush to a real chimpanzee, but you can't even compare the first lady to an attractive Hollywood imaginary persona.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Timeline

There were plenty of ways to point out her obvious flaws, and there are plenty of uncomplimentary photos out there that depict her as not being exactly a ideal hostess. But hey, he shoulda boned up a little on the whatcha shouldn't say to keep out of the line of fire.

34tessh.jpg

Edited by xxClosedxx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You know if you need me to put the smack down, all you have to do is ask. I'm more stressed now being retired than I was when I was working! But all this free time is getting on my nerves. I thought about getting a part time job just to pass time...

ferguson police chief job is open, and its part time, and nearby....

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

ferguson police chief job is open, and its part time, and nearby....

Not part time enough. Drove through there today to get some Subway. It's a shame the devastation that was wrought. Saw a lot of signs with positive messages, something that doesn't make in news.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

A discussion on racism that went sideways. Go figure.

Did you expect anything else?

There were plenty of ways to point out her obvious flaws, and there are plenty of uncomplimentary photos out there that depict her as not being exactly a ideal hostess. But hey, he shoulda boned up a little on the whatcha shouldn't say to keep out of the line of fire.

34tessh.jpg

And what as the other wives looked like?