bluenight

woohoo visa issued

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

they asked me about my family, about my education, where i am living right now, and some questions about my fiance like how old is she, wher does she works, where does lives, does she lives alone, and they asked about proof of relationship, so tell your fiance to take with him email history and txt phone history, they need to be printed and pictures of both of you, it was an easy interview, tell your fiance to be cool and he will be alright, as long as he will take all the paper works they asked, everything will be fine, good luck for both of you!

Congratulations!! Can you tell me what questions did they ask you? My fiance's interview is in Tunis on this Thursday.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Libya
Timeline

Thank you! Was it in Arabic or English?

they asked me about my family, about my education, where i am living right now, and some questions about my fiance like how old is she, wher does she works, where does lives, does she lives alone, and they asked about proof of relationship, so tell your fiance to take with him email history and txt phone history, they need to be printed and pictures of both of you, it was an easy interview, tell your fiance to be cool and he will be alright, as long as he will take all the paper works they asked, everything will be fine, good luck for both of you!

19-Sept-14: I-129F Delivered

23-Sept-14: NOA1 (I-797C ~ Texas Lockbox accepted I-129F)

24-Sept-14: NOA1 (E-mail & Text)

Sent to California Service Center

3-Nov-14: Requested expedite by mailed letter with UN Human Rights Reports (Humanitarian Situation)

14-Nov-14: NOA2 (I-129F Petition Approved ~ E-mail & Text)

1-Dec-14: NVC Received Case

2-Dec-14: NVC Case Number Assigned

9-Dec-14: Embassy Received

3-Feb-15: "Package 3" Received/Turned In

25-Feb-15: "Package 4" - Received Interview Date

19-Mar-15: Interview ~ Approved

27-Mar-15: Visa Issued

hello, i have a question and i thought that you can help me

last thursday i had my K1 interview and i got approved and the embassy asked me to come back after two business days ( next tuesday) to pick up my passport, my question is do i will get my visa on my passport next tuesday? coz i my application right now is on the "Administrative Processing" and some people have told me that it can takes weeks before i get my visa is that true? can you tell me about your visa please, i mean did you get it after two business day?

thanks

Hi Bluenight,

First of all huge congrats am very happy for you.

Now in regards to AP, from what I've read here on VJ and few researches I've done it can take from few days up to months or even years. Hopefully in your situation it'll be just few days.

I'll believe you'll find it out on tuesday.

Edited by Yanirose

Patience Is A Virtue - [The Beneficiary]

AOS From K1:
Approved 26th of September 2016

ROC:

Approved: 16th August 2019 (July 2018 Filer)

N400

Filed online: November 25th 2019

April 27th 2021: INTERVIEW APPROVED - Officially a US citizen - the End! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

thanks, my case now it says " issued" im glad

Hi Bluenight,

First of all huge congrats am very happy for you.

Now in regards to AP, from what I've read here on VJ and few researches I've done it can take from few days up to months or even years. Hopefully in your situation it'll be just few days.

I'll believe you'll find it out on tuesday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.