LibCampFireClub

Girl Viciously Beaten by Four Teens Inside Brooklyn McDonald’s; Crowd Just Watches and Cheers

178 posts in this topic

I posted the article and provided my opinion. You hysterically disagree with that opinion and want to suppress it. Folks today understand the leftist desire to suppress. It doesn't work that way in America though.

The problem with your opinion is that it's conjured up in some fictitious land where everything from drooling out the side of your mouth to your wife burning dinner is Obama's fault and white people do no wrong!

When the site is moderated in the style of a librarian's tea party - humourless and severe - it becomes more important to browbeat the membership over petty issues of 'behaviour' rather than tackle the posting of racist and bigoted content which clearly violates the TOS and which actually does far more to blacklist the site than using PG-13 profanities.

A large number of current and former posters have been saying this for years and it never gets addressed. Shameful.

:thumbs:

The problem with your opinion is that it's conjured up in some fictitious land where everything from drooling out the side of your mouth to your wife burning dinner is Obama's fault and white people do no wrong!

Well, Obama IS black, you know.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

They don't. Asians are as racist as whites. It's a fallacy if you think whites embrace Asians - they don't. Paradoxically, racism is non-discriminating. I see racism from Asians towards blacks in this forum everyday. It's the same pot/kettle dialogue every day here.

19.japskeepmovin.jpg

Asian and Whites seem to get along pretty well

Hispanics and Blacks are the ones who tend to hate each other, Now 20 years ago when there were very few Hispanics here, it was the Black & White in race fights.

KInda sad to see this take a step back. But I believe in the future it will be more Black & Hispanics fighting.

Right now it seems like the blacks are scared to fight against the Hispanic.

But time will tell.......

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

They don't. Asians are as racist as whites. It's a fallacy if you think whites embrace Asians - they don't. Paradoxically, racism is non-discriminating. I see racism from Asians towards blacks in this forum everyday. It's the same pot/kettle dialogue every day here.

19.japskeepmovin.jpg

What?? Asians just don't get along with anyone do they?? :wow:

You have racist in every race. Can't blame the whole race.

Timeline

I know.. Who woulda thunk?!?!?!? It's almost as it there were good and bad people in every race, isn't it?

What?? Asians just don't get along with anyone do they?? :wow:

You have racist in every race. Can't blame the whole race.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

There were at least four young black girls who openly attacked a young white girl. The details have not emerged as the young white woman has not yet pressed charges. She's likely lawyering up now.

This is funny stuff right here. Only through the eyes of a racist agenda is the girl in that video white. I'm sure you'll be a long shortly to apologize for your "shortsighted" mistake.

Hearing my half-Korean boyfriend tell me that he's been called "son of a w.hore" by other Koreans for being half-white breaks my heart. He is more accepted by Japanese people for being Asian than by many Koreans. It's like his whiteness has sullied his Korean-ness. It's pathetic.

Edited by Barack 0bola

Timeline

The entire race/racism issue is pathetic. Race is but a construct created by racists in order to justify racism. Anyone looking at the Earth from outer space will tell you they can only see one race - the human race.

This entire BS is so tiresome...

Hearing my half-Korean boyfriend tell me that he's been called "son of a w.hore" by other Koreans for being half-white breaks my heart. He is more accepted by Japanese people for being Asian than by many Koreans. It's like his whiteness has sullied his Korean-ness. It's pathetic.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

The entire race/racism issue is pathetic. Race is but a construct created by racists in order to justify racism. Anyone looking at the Earth from outer space will tell you they can only see one race - the human race.

One of the things I miss about living in the UK -- which, by the way, is no Kumbaya-we-see-no-race Disneyland -- is that over there I was American. A bloody Yank. I didn't get questions about what my "real" nationality was, or any follow-up needling when I said I was American. It was liberating. Over here, I get questions not infrequently about my ethnicity, to which I always reply "American." This rarely satisfies those who want to know. Eff 'em. It's none of their effing business and changes exactly zero about who I am. I'm a snobby b!tch who will judge you, and whether my grandparents were born in Munich or Monterrey signifies zip.

I know.. Who woulda thunk?!?!?!? It's almost as it there were good and bad people in every race, isn't it?

That's a new discovery! We should write a book!

good job. I think you used to many words for some people to understand. I heard air in the bunker is a little strict. :secret:

One of the things I miss about living in the UK -- which, by the way, is no Kumbaya-we-see-no-race Disneyland -- is that over there I was American. A bloody Yank. I didn't get questions about what my "real" nationality was, or any follow-up needling when I said I was American. It was liberating. Over here, I get questions not infrequently about my ethnicity, to which I always reply "American." This rarely satisfies those who want to know. Eff 'em. It's none of their effing business and changes exactly zero about who I am. I'm a snobby b!tch who will judge you, and whether my grandparents were born in Munich or Monterrey signifies zip.

That's what I loved about living abroad as well.

Timeline

I know what you mean. When I lived in the UK my response has always been the same, when asked about my background, ethnicity or my accent: I'm an American. Now, if you want to know where my grandparents were born, that's an entirely different story. As far as I'm concerned, American is all you're going to get for a reply, and you better be satisfied because the next answer is: 'noyfb'...

Having said that I understand the curiosity factor, which is normally the first thought. What worries me, and denotes racism is that second though many have when they're before someone whom they perceive as different.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What we need now is for a moderator to come along and delete the off topic bickering, because adults can't be allowed to have adult conversations on family friendly VJ.

We need to get back to topic that the USA is in the middle of a 'race war'.

Just make sure you don't insult anyone, living or dead. The librarians don't like it.

Edited by For Ffolkes Sake

Timeline

Alas, there is a mod who indulges him/herself into deleting topics s/he considers as contributing nothing to the discussion, but that is done more out of self-indulgence and a power trip than actual interest in keeping the discussion reasonable.

What we need now is for a moderator to come along and delete the off topic bickering, because adults can't be allowed to have adult conversations on family friendly VJ.

We need to get back to topic that the USA is in the middle of a 'race war'.

Just make sure you don't insult anyone, living or dead. The librarians don't like it.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org