LibCampFireClub

Girl Viciously Beaten by Four Teens Inside Brooklyn McDonald’s; Crowd Just Watches and Cheers

178 posts in this topic

Still - sometimes it's interesting to watch him dig the hole, and then come to the realization that he can't crawl his way back out.

well yeah, that's entertaining as hell. it's just confusing, what's left to stand and considered legitimate discussion.

There is a legal definition of the "reasonable person". But, when it comes to issues of race and religion, one person's reasonable is another person's extreme. When I see videos like this one, and hear stories like those emerging in Ferguson, it shocks my conscience. It makes me wonder what is happening in America today. Never for an instant do I view these problems as if it's always been that way. These are new phenomena and a mixture between social, law enforcement and racial tensions. They are precise mix of what this president has the ability to help solve. His resolution however does not fit the perception of the reasonable person.

I guess it is time to change your filter because the lens through which you view the world is as clouded as it is unfocused. Most of your opinion appears to be either strict regurgitation of, or simply fooled by RWN jibber jabber largely in response to having a black man in the White House.

The purps change but this type of behavior is ageless. It's not something Obama fomented in a few short years.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

seriously vj - new low. this is the most ridiculously racist thread i have ever perused in this forum.

complete stupidity, slathered in utter bs.

bet this is deleted, but needed to be said.

When the site is moderated in the style of a librarian's tea party - humourless and severe - it becomes more important to browbeat the membership over petty issues of 'behaviour' rather than tackle the posting of racist and bigoted content which clearly violates the TOS and which actually does far more to blacklist the site than using PG-13 profanities.

A large number of current and former posters have been saying this for years and it never gets addressed. Shameful.

Edited by For Ffolkes Sake

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

well yeah, that's entertaining as hell. it's just confusing, what's left to stand and considered legitimate discussion.

I haven't seen any mods around this morning. GandD must be on vacation.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

When the site is moderated in the style of a librarian's tea party - humourless and severe - it becomes more important to browbeat the membership over petty issues of 'behaviour' rather than tackle the posting of racist and bigoted content which clearly violates the TOS and which actually does far more to blacklist the site than using PG-13 profanities.

Still, I think they either catch stuff while browsing or investigate when things get reported. It's possible neither of those things have happened. Yet.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

A large number of current and former posters have been saying this for years and it never gets addressed. Shameful.

amen.

I haven't seen any mods around this morning. GandD must be on vacation.

we'll see. i'm not holding my breath.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I love how he's disappeared now that the girl who got beat up was black...

I guess he was just too hysterically moved by bullying to speak coherently.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

I love how he's disappeared now that the girl who got beat up was black...

I guess he was just too hysterically moved by bullying to speak coherently.

disappeared and probably reported any comment 'not in line' with the op.

yes I did. they stopped it after several soccer kicks to the head. after

In the old man's defense, if he got punched, it would be bad for him. He did the best that he could. And I am some of the people who interfered didn't want the girls to turn around and try to attack them.

I wonder why the employees didn't call the police.

So... When black kids do it, blame Obama, but when white kids do it, ignore the words of their victims saying this happened in Canada before Obama was even on the radar, because it's inconvenient to the narrative you want?

Yep, sums it up very well. :thumbs:

Also, sorry to hear about your ordeal, I had something similar happen to me when I was younger as well. I feel your pain.

In the old man's defense, if he got punched, it would be bad for him. He did the best that he could. And I am some of the people who interfered didn't want the girls to turn around and try to attack them.

I wonder why the employees didn't call the police.

please. it took 5-6 girls to beat 1 down. I don't think it would have been too bad for him.