LibCampFireClub

Girl Viciously Beaten by Four Teens Inside Brooklyn McDonald’s; Crowd Just Watches and Cheers

178 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
The emperor continues to transform America.

Girl Viciously Beaten by Four Teens Inside Brooklyn McDonald’s; Crowd Just Watches and Cheers
A 15-year-old girl was viciously punched, kicked and stomped by four other teenagers inside a Brooklyn McDonald’s on Monday. Dozens of bystanders were present, but not one person tried to stop the beating.
Some cheered the mayhem, while at least one person video recorded the fight on a cell phone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

When I was fourteen years old, I had a bunch of people at my school who hated me for speaking up against a bully who was hurting a friend of mine who refused to fight back. They followed me everywhere. They even showed up at my classrooms and told my teachers another teacher wanted me to try and get me alone, before suddenly it tapered off and I thought I was safe.

They waited for months. One day, during an assembly, I stepped outside for fresh air (we didn't have air conditioning and the gym got hot, so the teachers allowed us to step out if we were overheating) with three of my best friends. Somewhere around a hundred students blocked the school doors so I couldn't get in and my friends and I ran as a cluster of girls walked towards us.

When they caught us, they beat me unconscious and ran. When my friends carried me into the school, limp, the music teacher tried to tell them not to call the principal or the police because I 'had to learn to toughen up.'

This was in Canada in the early 2000s It was the LAST time something like this happened to me and that was only because I got the jerks arrested. The kind of BS in the OP has been a problem for years. It has NOTHING to do with 'the emperor'. Kids pulling this ####### won't change any time soon.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

Most Americans disagree with you that these kind of attacks are just a group of bullies beating up on someone they don't like. There is a climate and posture among the black leaders now in Washington that blames white racism every time their coffee is bitter. This nation's leader has provided the fuel to incite racial and religious divisiveness and hatred.

Was Obama there egging on these women? Certainly not. Was he part of the crowd who whipped out their iPhones to video the beating instead of stopping it? Certainly not. But where is Al Sharpton? Eric Holder? Where are the news conferences and comments when racial hatred against non-blacks happens? It doesn't exist, because in his mind the root all America's problems is racial.

The following article was written by Colonel Allen West almost two years ago. Has the situation improved?

Race War in Obama’s America
Written by Allen West on October 25, 2013
I hold Thomas Sowell in very high esteem because he’s willing to focus on issues which the mainstream media does not and will not report on. In this most recent case, it’s black mob violence against whites.
In fact, Sowell fears we are on the verge of a race war:
Initial skirmishes in that race war have already begun and have in fact been going on for some years. But public officials pretend that it is not happening, and the mainstream media seldom publish it at all, except in ways that conceal what is really taking place.
For American society, a dangerous polarization has set in. Signs of this polarization over the years include opposite reactions between blacks and whites to verdicts in the O.J. Simpson murder case, the “rape” charges against Duke University students, and trials resulting from the beating of Rodney King and the death of Trayvon Martin. More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches and in other public places all across the country today.
Are we on the verge of war? I hope not, but just this past week in Brooklyn a white couple was attacked, dragged from their car and beaten by a black mob. The fatal beating of 86-year old World War II veteran Delbert Benton in Spokane, Washington by two black males was inexcusable. Just two days ago in the greater Boston area, a 24-year-old white female teacher was brutally killed by a 14-year-old black male. Earlier this year, in my home state of Georgia, two teenage black males shot a baby in the face, after shooting the mother.
And where is the non-stop coverage? At least author Colin Flaherty is tackling this issue in his new book, “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Race Riots to America.”
This week we learned the unemployment rate for those in the 16-24 age group is 15 percent, but the unemployment rate for black teens in America is almost 40 percent.
Consider the plight of our inner cities like Detroit – they’re beginning to resemble combat zones. We were supposed to be living in a post-racial America since we elected the first “African-American” president. That’s hardly the case.
2vimko0.png

There is a legal definition of the "reasonable person". But, when it comes to issues of race and religion, one person's reasonable is another person's extreme. When I see videos like this one, and hear stories like those emerging in Ferguson, it shocks my conscience. It makes me wonder what is happening in America today. Never for an instant do I view these problems as if it's always been that way. These are new phenomena and a mixture between social, law enforcement and racial tensions. They are precise mix of what this president has the ability to help solve. His resolution however does not fit the perception of the reasonable person.

Edited by xxClosedxx

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The sky isn't falling and Obama has been president since 2008. Really past due that you make peace with that and stop expecting supernatural, messianic powers from whoever is in charge.

There are no conclusions to be drawn from this story other than that there are, and always have been, antisocial people doing violence to each other. It's a sad fact of life

Edited by For Ffolkes Sake

Sky falling? That's your perception of those who see race wars beginning in America? Speaking of bizarre, now that is bizarre. These things are happening because a significant number of folks want to either ignore these horrific racial events or blame them on conservatives.

The conclusion of reasonable people is to look at events like this and see them as a problem. However, it's easier to ignore them as just kids being kids. Reasonable folks know better. Nope, the sky ain't falling, but the fabric of American unity is torn.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The sky isn't falling and Obama has been president since 2008. Really past due that you make peace with that and stop expecting supernatural, messianic powers from whoever is in charge.

There are no conclusions to be drawn from this story other than that there are, and always have been, antisocial people doing violence to each other. It's a sad fact of life

I saw Ronald Reagan turn the USA around from a lame Obama Sr called Jimmy Carter.

es some presidents do have great power and influence on it's people

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I posted the article and provided my opinion. You hysterically disagree with that opinion and want to suppress it. Folks today understand the leftist desire to suppress. It doesn't work that way in America though.

nowhere am I suppressing your opinion. Nowhere am I hysterical. If anyone is hysterical, it's you, accusing anyone with a more left wing opinion than you of suppressing you. Free speech means I can say what I want, just as you can. It does not say I cannot question your motives, points or agenda.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.