tuck4x4

Wife has maintained relationship with P.I. boyfriend, what can I do?

93 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Get an order of protection from her so she cant come close to you, once she does she violates the order and can be arrested. This way her WAVA plan won't be an option. Don't go to public places, only work and home. So this way she won't be able to say she confronted you somewhere in public. Make sure the only places you can run into her are your home or your work and this way it will be obvious she came to you and not vice versa.

Good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am a Filipina nurse now residing here in us I. am ashamed of what she has done! There's too many of them like her. I always warn ppl I hear they are chatting to be cAreful who they pick! I feel sorry for you but I would drop off her 2 dogs to a shelter and buy a ticket for her and drop her scamming ### off to the airport!

why drop the dogs at a shelter where they could be euthanized? It isn't the dogs fault that she is an idiot, the best thing to do would be to find a rescue organization where they can be safely re-homed

Revenge is not needed only a selfish ####### will do that. He brought her here so in turns-- he's obligated to bring her back.

He is not obligated to get her back home since she got here under false pretenses. OP you need to protect yourself because she is an evil person

and most likely would do anything to advance her agenda.

Edited by Mountain Climber

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Even though I am married to Filipino, I see a lot of this posted on this site. Me and my wife have no problems. We are lucky I guess.

But, I will say, I would not put up with """ONE" day of infidelity, from her or any woman!

File for divorce, immediately!

I do not think you can have her removed, maybe if she tries to AOS by her self, she will see how hard it is.

Get her on an airplane, ""NO matter what it takes!!!"""

Timeline

It seems he's really having an issue with financial, as he already stated from the beginning he even saved up for her EAD. I hope he'll take consider the options offered to him. It seems that she's not that smarty pants to get VAWA help as she has to work her ### out for her two dogs.

She don't want to risk to move out so take this chance before she could actually fool someone with her antics and backfired you soon. Don't prolonged your this, more time more chance of her getting u in trouble.

Timeline

Look at the bright side of this; at least you seen it with your own eyes, that she never loved you or planned to in that matter. I know it hurt like sh*t but it's better know then live in a lie because some people to this day are with someone who they think loves them. The only logic to this train wreck is to save money and send her and her two dogs back home. The next time you're ready to for a relationship, my advice is to fall in love naturally. Don't rush it by flying to a third-world country in search for it because places--- especially the Philippines, are the "Candy Shops" for wives that you wont find one that would say "No" to a relationship involving a chance in America.

Please re-read my post. I did not go to the Philippines to meet a wife. I was working there for ATT and naturally met her like you would meet anyone if you lived somewhere. I thought this actually gave my relationship more credence then my friends who met there filipinas specifically to find a wife. man was I wroing.

Good Point

She can enter Brazil with her Philippines Passport

But the U.S. Citizen needs a visa to Brazil:

http://tinyurl.com/qfz5qsx

Check my timeline for K-1 visa & AOS details

Conditional Permanent Resident: 16 September 2014

Conditional GC Expires: 16 September 2016

ROC Journey (CA Service Center)

2016-Sep-14: I-751 form, check, supporting docs sent USPS Priority Express

2016-Sep-15: ROC application received & signed for by Lakelieh

2016-Sep-15: NOA receipt date

2016-Sep-19: $590 check cashed by USCIS

2016-Sep-20: NOA/ 1-year extension letter received in mail

2018-Feb-26: ROC case transferred to local office

2018-Mar-06: ROC approved via USCIS website (WAC status check)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Part of the op's problem was he was too invested financially and was almost coerced by an invisible force to follow through with bringing her to the usa. Although the signs were there, it must have been difficult for him to back out after paying all that money. Op, if you don't mind me asking, what is the age difference between you two?

Edited by Lee&Ana

Filed: Timeline

Well it doesn't sound like she has a green card so run, don't walk to withdraw your I-864.

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Im sorry to hear this story, but you gotta put your big boy pants on now! Call immig. and let them know whats going on. file for divorce and if you have to get another job to pay for lawyer and plane tickets its gonna be better than keeping her.

08/01/12-Married08/17/12-Applied for Social Security Card09/23/12-Husband received his Social Security card!09/27/12-Filed AOS09/28/12-AOS package received10/01/12-Text message from USCIS10/03/12-Check cashed10/09/12-NOA1 for I485,I765,I131 AND Biometrics Appointment Letter10/24/12-Biometrics Appointment12/11/12-EAD and AP Approved-75 days12/14/12-EAD/AP Card Production ordered12/21/12-EAD/AP Card came in the mail06/22/13-Green Card Approved06/27/13-Greed Card Production Ordered06/29/13-Green Card came in the mail<p>

04/09/15-Mailed ROC

04/10/2015-Package received

04/14/2015-Check cashed

06/02/2015-Called Service Center (still no NOA1) Service request found out wrong address on paperwork! :(

06/03/2015-Called to get address updated Ar11 online add change didnt work-got infopass for June 10th

06/10/2015-Went to info pass appt. Hubby got a 1yr. Extension stamp in his passport and biometrics done

08/12/2015-ROC Approved. Got letter in the mail.

08/29/2015-received new card in the mail.

First of all I am so sorry that this has happened to you and NO you're not stupid, it can happen to anyone one of us, she's obviously fooled you and love can be blind. So don't beat yourself over it and calm yourself to think of a solution to take her back to her home country.

She obviously has a different dream than yourself by living in the US and bringing in her beloved boyfriend.

I honestly think you should just remove yourself from the situation by withdrawing your application (AOS) and just live with your family or friends while you're filing for a divorce. Now I know she won't have nobody or nothing to live on but so what? She sure isn't thinking about you nor your feelings so stop caring about her.

Best of luck

Ps. Its people like her why genuine people has to suffer with their application just so they can start a life with their loved ones.

Patience Is A Virtue - [The Beneficiary]

AOS From K1:
Approved 26th of September 2016

ROC:

Approved: 16th August 2019 (July 2018 Filer)

N400

Filed online: November 25th 2019

April 27th 2021: INTERVIEW APPROVED - Officially a US citizen - the End! 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I like this group effort.

Do you...??? Intentionally abandoning another human being and leaving them in a place of harm is not only immoral it is criminal.

Intentionally tricking a person into a situation they don't want to be in is called Human Trafficking and can have you put in prison for life.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

Seems that she wants to maintain the relationship, but you NEED to get away. You are not responsible for sending her back, and she probably won't go anyway. You are being stalked by a scammer, who is also toying with your emotions, and you need to act accordingly.

Wives and girl friends trying to escape abusive relationships are encouraged to find a new place to live and keep it secret from their former mate. I'd recommend you do the same, right after you call USCIS and explain that you wish to withdraw all affidavits of support regarding any processes!

Check on your lease situation. Hopefully it is up soon. If you get a new job some distance away from your home that can be grounds for terminating a lease early, but check on that. Put your stuff in storage ... shack up with a buddy for a while ... rent a trailer in an RV park ... something. Just GET AWAY from her ASAP.

She can ask her boy friend for money to fly home if she finds herself homeless. THAT is not your problem. You owe NOTHING to someone that has lied to you and mistreated you so much. File a restraining order against her if you have to.

Fortunately, the divorce should be simple and inexpensive since it has been such a short period of time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.