Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Package size is so big, how can i email it to NVC, please help!!

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello VJ's

Thank you for your usual support, i have an issue and i need your help.

My case starts with AMM, which means that i need to send an email to NVC of all documents in one email as below:

Method 1: Email processing

If your NVC case number begins with one of the following prefixes:

  • AKD
  • AMM
  • DMS
  • GZO
  • MEP
  • SAA

Scan and email your financial forms and evidence, supporting documents, and translations to nvcelectronic@state.gov.

the Tax transcript is more than 200 pages, the size of the email is HUGE, how can i send it to NVC like this?

please advise.

thank you in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure you got the right tax paper work? What you need is a tax return transcript, and is usually only a couple of pages.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your answer.

I am not sure about that, as the joint sponsor is a business man and he has owns many businesses including 5 petrol stations.

I asked him to provide me his tax transcript for this year and the past 2 years.

Anyway, how can i know it is the right tax transcript?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does everyone that will have a interview through jordan have to submit it electronically since your at the same embassy as I will be im about to start the nvc step as well . Just asking your experience so far .

Yes, Amman has been 100% electronic for many years. You have no choice but to email everything. If you send it snail mail they will disregard it. When I applied for my husband 3 years ago Amman has already been electronic for a few years

Edited by mimolicious

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.