JohnR!

Fraternity Is Closed Over Video With Slurs

113 posts in this topic

There all kinds of songs of black groups singing about killing white people or whitey, Just too many profane words to post on this site. Go to Youtube and "kill whitey"

are the the songs called 'kill whitey'? seems like there's some rampant copyright infringement going on.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

And even if you did, it wouldn't still be a good reason to support the existence of a fraternity that espouses racism and bigotry.

My point to him was it doesn't exist. I, nor many other black people, would never sit around and chat songs about killing any race of people.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

And even if you did, it wouldn't still be a good reason to support the existence of a fraternity that espouses racism and bigotry.

I agree. There is no reason to support racism of any kind from any color of spectrum.

Timeline

The discourse about finding ways to justify racism is self-serving. It's only a way to find validation to one's true feelings.

I have more respect for someone who admits being a racist for no reason, because they are being honest and you can always reason and talk with a person like that. Those who attempt to disguise their racism because of the actions of others are just pathetic and they should man up and own up to their own prejudices - don't blame someone else for your own hatred and ignorance.

I agree. There is no reason to support racism of any kind from any color of spectrum.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

The discourse about finding ways to justify racism is self-serving. It's only a way to find validation to one's true feelings.

I have more respect for someone who admits being a racist for no reason, because they are being honest and you can always reason and talk with a person like that. Those who attempt to disguise their racism because of the actions of others are just pathetic and they should man up and own up to their own prejudices - don't blame someone else for your own hatred and ignorance.

Yes, I understand that person was just looking for a reason to be racist. I am not racist, period. I am kind to those who are kind to me. I will be friends with people of any religion even if they have no religion at all. And I do not care about someone's sexual preference as long as they do not push that preference on me.

I am a very open minded, kind individual.

I agree, hiding your true feelings or justifying it because of what someone else does is stupidity.

Timeline

Right on the money. If you're nice to me you'll have me on the palm of your hand, and I don't care who you are, how much you make, the color of your skin, your religion, political affiliation or sexual orientation. If you're not, then it's your loss.

Yes, I understand that person was just looking for a reason to be racist. I am not racist, period. I am kind to those who are kind to me. I will be friends with people of any religion even if they have no religion at all. And I do not care about someone's sexual preference as long as they do not push that preference on me.

I am a very open minded, kind individual.

I agree, hiding your true feelings or justifying it because of what someone else does is stupidity.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org