JohnR!

Fraternity Is Closed Over Video With Slurs

113 posts in this topic

Onward Christian soldiers....

something else jack hibbs wants you to know (it's very important)

"Official Facebook page of Pastor Jack Hibbs. Please be aware that Jack never solicits donations for other ministries on Facebook."

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This thread proves that many people here fundamentally misunderstand the concept of free speech.

It doesn't mean 'free from consequence'.

Try this little experiment: when you go to work tomorrow try telling your boss to push a pine cone up his/her rectum and suggest that they go and have sex in another location.

See if your right to say that guarantees you the right to continue working there.

Filed: Timeline

something else jack hibbs wants you to know (it's very important)

"Official Facebook page of Pastor Jack Hibbs. Please be aware that Jack never solicits donations for other ministries on Facebook."

That does not seem very Christian, but whom am I to judge?

Filed: Timeline

This thread proves that many people here fundamentally misunderstand the concept of free speech.

Try this little experiment: when you go to work tomorrow try telling your boss to push a pine cone up his/her rectum and suggest that they go and have sex in another location.

See if your right to say that guarantees you the right to continue working there.

I did that, or rather something to that effect. My boss told me to pack a big lunch tomorrow, I was going to need it.

That does not seem very Christian, but whom am I to judge?

dunno. good marketing strategy tho. keep people scared and handing over their money.

I did that, or rather something to that effect. My boss told me to pack a big lunch tomorrow, I was going to need it.

That's what got me into 6 figures.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

In all fairness, these individuals are entitled to sing their hate songs all they want. The issue the OU has is that they were doing so under the fraternity charter as though SAE endorsed them in some way.

In the same manner, the university has the right to ask them to leave their property and take further action according to the code of conduct by which every alumnus must abide.

They made a choice and so has the administration.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Speaking of love, I wonder which religion to these thugs who were caught on video profess. In addition, we should also be asking ourselves where their fathers are, because this type of behavior clearly indicates the absence of a father figure in the household. Food stamps and lack of a father figure will breed these sort of undesirable individuals.

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you are killing me. My stomach hurts, and people are walking by my office thinking im crazy.

what was your question?

why your preference to scared and stupid as opposed to simply stupid.

you can always read back if you can't remember what you wrote or why you wrote something, fyi.