IssahluvsTanya

5 years waiting- help! (split and merge)

36 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Embassy didn't believe our love either.but the 221g paper said outdated aos.my husband had the updated forms but the co wouldn't take them. I may not know the truth till the USCIS contacts us

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank you Robinanis for the quick.response and good luck to us all

Tunisia embassy. I terview feb19.,nvc received our case on March 19th.ceac changed dates on March 23rd and April 3rd.I called nvc today and told its under administrative processing. And there is no time frame when it will be send to USCIS their goal is 10 days after being on a desk but up to 60 days to be sent to USCIS.they said they will email me when its sent.I call them everyday! Got my senator involved also to see why it was denied.every time I call nvc its a different story.good luck to you

My husbands interview was Feb 19

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Please visajourney family i need you help..

My with recieve a mail frm Department of State that our case has been sent to USCIS for review and the will contact her through mail when they are done.So what should we expect i need your advise please

Timeline

If given a 221g there is no time frame.more than 60 days for us.still waiting.I got my senator involved. And still nothing.its a game of waiting. Again.

If given a 221g there is no time frame.more than 60 days for us.still waiting.I got my senator involved. And still nothing.its a game of waiting. Again.

Timeline

My case left NVC already and its at the USCIS and the response USCIS gave us was they are reviewing our case and they will notify us by mail when they are done so i want to know its after the 180days before they send us the N.O.I.R or?my wife even call USCIS office to make sure its there and they said our case is there

How long was your case with nvc? If its at USCIS they say to allow up to 180 days.

Timeline

My case was sent to NVC on febuary 26 and my call the NVC on march 26 but they said they didnt recieve our case and on April 7 she called the NVC and they Told her that they recieved our case so she should call in a week later to see if it has been forwarded to USCIS till on April 14th my wife recieved an email that the Department of State has sent our case to USCIS for review so they will notify my wife when they are done reviewing our case.so did u recieve any email from DOS or USCIS yet?

How long was your case with nvc? If its at USCIS they say to allow up to 180 days.

My case was sent to NVC on febuary 26 and my call the NVC on march 26 but they said they didnt recieve our case and on April 7 she called the NVC and they Told her that they recieved our case so she should call in a week later to see if it has been forwarded to USCIS till on April 14th my wife recieved an email that the Department of State has sent our case to USCIS for review so they will notify my wife when they are done reviewing our case.so did u recieve any email from DOS or USCIS yet?

Timeline

Nvc received our case march 19 , I never received anything.the embassy told me it was sent and they gave me a diplomatic pouch tracking number also I called the mailroom.that says it was signed for at nvc on the 19th.even told me the name of man who signed for it.I called nvc they said yes it was there.I call twice a day to nvc and its the same answer its under administrative processing, there is no time frame.but others there told 3 days 2 weeks , 60 days..., i will recieve an email when its sent to uscis, I called USCIS they told me if it approved once most likely will be approved again with additional evidence but they can't tell me anything cuz they don't have the CO notes.its still at nvc.at this point I don't believe anyone at nvc.good luck to you and I hope you here something soon

Timeline

Our embassy says we have non bonafude marriage also.your wife needs to gather all the evidence she can.photos befor and after wedding,any travel receipts, receipts for the wedding rings any engravings , letter from friends and family on both sides, I traced 1 time to Tunisia I stayed 3 months we married in the 3rd month, I could go back because my mother was terminal she had cancer and she passed aug25th..I will go back the end of June and stay with him til he recieves a visa .you should get noir before the 180 days expires.

Our embassy says we have non bonafude marriage also.your wife needs to gather all the evidence she can.photos befor and after wedding,any travel receipts, receipts for the wedding rings any engravings , letter from friends and family on both sides, I traced 1 time to Tunisia I stayed 3 months we married in the 3rd month, I could go back because my mother was terminal she had cancer and she passed aug25th..I will go back the end of June and stay with him til he recieves a visa .you should get noir before the 180 days expires.

Timeline

The time my wife called NVC that they told her they recieved our case till the time time my wife recieved an email frm DOS that our case has been sent to USCIS for review is less than Two weeks and my wife called the USCIS to ask the Notes the embassy put on my case that thats the reason they deny my visa and USCIS told her that thebassy didnt right anything on my case meanwhile the lady who interview me says they will send the reason why they deny me to my wife but USCIS told me wife that the embassy said they brought my case back for rewiev

So your case was at the nvc how long? How many days? Why did the embassy send it back?

Timeline

You are lucky 2 weeks! 2 months for us and still nothing. We were just told out dated aos by email.the 221g says revolution lol so what's the truth? Good luck!

Timeline

Yeah we are lucky that it didnt keep long at NVC and what i want to know now is what is next and i pray that urs too will soon be forwarded to USCIS and goodluck to us all

You are lucky 2 weeks! 2 months for us and still nothing. We were just told out dated aos by email.the 221g says revolution lol so what's the truth? Good luck!

Timeline

Thank you.and I'll keep you and all VJers in my prayers. Its not so scarey know we are not alone.wish we all that are going thru this nightmare could start a march at the white house! Lol everybody else does lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

USCIS has 180 days to review the case but it usually doesn't take that long. If you have a lawyer on file with NVC the NOIR will be sent to him. The NOIR will tell you all the reasons your visa was denied. The sad thing is you only get 30 days to respond to the NOIR so it is a good idea to begin getting your paperwork to prove your relationship together now.

Remember all your proof of relationship is for USCIS and USCIS will take the time to read what you send and try to understand your case. If they make a decision in your favor your case will be sent back to the embassy for another interview. In our case USCIS made a decision in our favor in 2 weeks.

Your lawyer will guide you on what to send for proof and put your package together. My lawyer was great and both USCIS and the embassy were impressed with our package. My husband was granted his visa and is here with me now in the USA.

Many people don't use a lawyer but our case was complicated and we really needed a lawyer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.