6 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I call NVC, and the operator gave the NVC number, but i didnt receive the letter of NVC.

Can I start with the next steps DS 261 AND aos Bill ,or i need the nvc letter /e-mail to star?

Thanks,

Khe

if you have the case number and the Invoice Identification number then you can go on their website and start your process.

NVC normally sends emails to the petitioner and beneficiary. In case you did not mention an email on I-130 then you will get NVC letters by post.

I would say start to put together your AOS and IV packages.

Edited by DeathRaaki

31-03-2013 Got married
15-08-2014 I-130 sent
19-08-2014 NOA 1
19-11-2014 I-130 Approved
26-01-2015 Received DS-261/AOS Bill
02-02-2015 Paid AOS fee
15-03-2015 Paid IV fee
17-03-2015 Package sent to NVC
23-03-2015 Package received at NVC
24-03-2015 DS 260 submitted online
25-03-2015 Confirmation email received from NVC
21-04-2015 Received Checklist
27-04-2015 Checklist documents sent to NVC
06-06-2015 Received email for case approval

26-08-2015 Interview scheduled for 22nd Sep 2015

22-09-2015 Visa Approved

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I Call NVC and they gave me my number and Invoice number, but when I enter at the SITE to step 1 - choose an agent athttp://travel.state....e_an_agent.html

to chose an agent and write my number come this message

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error.

The uscis send the aproved letter on jan, 20 -2015, and send to nvc and we are waiting for the nvc letter more then 60 days, is it normal???

tHANKS, KHE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Your profile states you are under F2A category, so is your priority date current? Looks like your priority date needs to be earlier than June 2013. > http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin/2015/visa-bulletin-for-march-2015.html

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based Visas to Bringing Family Members of Permanent Residents to America ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I Call NVC and they gave me my number and Invoice number, but when I enter at the SITE to step 1 - choose an agent athttp://travel.state....e_an_agent.html

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error.

The uscis send the aproved letter on jan, 20 -2015, and send to nvc and we are waiting for the nvc letter more then 60 days, is it normal???

tHANKS, KHE

KEKE18

it means you wait when your priority dates becomes current

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

tHANKS, KHE

Ok...NVC will give you your invoice number as soon as they entered you into their system after they received your file from USCIS. That doesnt mean you can do your DS-261, DS-260 and pay AOS/IV fees. Four to six months before your PD is going to become current, NVC will send you an email with invoices for AOS/IV and ask you to proceed with the processing. Until then, not much you can do but wait.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.