nate and riyn

feeling frustrated. october filer in nebraska service center

43 posts in this topic

Rachel

I am the same. Can't see my case status online. I think our case might be with same lazy immigration officer. I called once and they told its active in process no negative impact. I am hoping to get my approval in week or so. All fed systems are broken and slow but the worse part is that they are very rude. Anyway let me know what they said if you guys call Tuesday.

Rachel

I am the same. Can't see my case status online. I think our case might be with same lazy immigration officer. I called once and they told its active in process no negative impact. I am hoping to get my approval in week or so. All fed systems are broken and slow but the worse part is that they are very rude. Anyway let me know what they said if you guys call Tuesday.

Okiss I'll let you know what the bull they say this time lol. We gonna try to make a 2nd inquiry on Tuesday by phone.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

yesterday was the 5th months of our priority date.. I called them today (Monday) and the CS who answered my call, he told me that they were processing the September 16 filers today so I still have couple of days to wait... :/ :/ REALLY NOT HAPPY about it...

585nbjc5r.png

That's wried because I saw Philippines got the faster approval than anyone else !!!!

So if your NOA1 date is October 15th and uscis processing right now September 15th filers than how come you couple days to wait ? my friend is September 7th filers in NSC and he got the approval on February 27th. So you sure they are September or its a typo ( may be its October ) !

They can't be processing October 15th if so where is my approval? ? My PD is October 3rd 2014 and my case is not even on their website. I hope I can see my approval online this week or at least any day before April. Fingers crossed

Mine is October is 6th and i am thinking end of this month or beginning of next month. But it all depends because I saw few folks got approve ( whose pd is October 2nd , 3rd ) last Friday. So you can't say someone is not getting before you. I think it's all depend on the immigration officer task order.

As you know I am also can't see my case status online. It's all about luck I guess

I saw 2 persons that were approved with PD october 3rd on March 13th. My case is in the dark the officer who has our case is an unorganized person.I know someone with same problem and her PD is October 3th as well. I think it is same offecer who has our cases. Lolz he has a partical weird way of work.

Yes my husband is calling tomorrow again And he is going to send an inquiry by email too. I will let u know what they say, He is calling after work.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Btw ladies our case was approved on 6th march from Nebraska ... When will they assign nvc case

my wife can only call on Wednesday ... She called last Wednesday and will call this Wednesday too.. But this weekend for 10 days she is going to see mom ... I hope we have nvc case no before that which will make her super happy

any prediction guys

After uscis approval it takes 2 weeks to NVC receive ur case. So u should call on March 20th to see if they registered ur case already and 30 days after that they will assign ur case number.I suggest u to keep on calling NVC before 30 days nobody knows u might be lucky and get ur case number earlier.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

We just got of the phone with an immigration officer who said they are currently processing September 16 applications. Our PD is October 14 and she said it will be around 30-45 days until they get to that date. She said to call back in 50 days if we haven't heard anything.

This is so frustrating, I was hoping to have the green card and being able to move in late summer. But that's probably not going to happen. :clock:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.