HislittleSecret

All filers stuck at TSC

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay. When you get home and see your NOA1 let me know. We might be sending to different locations. My petition is with the Dallas field office. :(

Mine is TSC PO box 851488

Mesquite tx

What's on the bottom of you NOA1?

They updated the Uscis processing time.

Mine is TSC PO box 851488

Mesquite tx

What's on the bottom of you NOA1?

They updated the Uscis processing time.

6500 East Campus Circle Drive IRVING, TX 75063

I have a returned petition. My petition was originally adjudicated with the Dallas field office before everything started going to Nebraska. And I am also an I-130 filer, not K1. That's okay, I am still going to send them some candy anyway. lol

Timeline

6500 East Campus Circle Drive IRVING, TX 75063

I have a returned petition. My petition was originally adjudicated with the Dallas field office before everything started going to Nebraska. And I am also an I-130 filer, not K1. That's okay, I am still going to send them some candy anyway. lol

Yea I agree! You should!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I would recommend all you guys who are planning on sending this stuff in to do it anaonymously. Sending stuff in with your names on it might jeopardise things as knowing the US Govt. Agencies, they will probably send it for lab testing to make sure its not some sort of chemical/ biological warfare plan. Also, you might want to consider the repurcussions of this, as they may think that they are under attack and take punitive action and slow things down even more. Just my 2 cents.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I would recommend all you guys who are planning on sending this stuff in to do it anaonymously. Sending stuff in with your names on it might jeopardise things as knowing the US Govt. Agencies, they will probably send it for lab testing to make sure its not some sort of chemical/ biological warfare plan. Also, you might want to consider the repurcussions of this, as they may think that they are under attack and take punitive action and slow things down even more. Just my 2 cents.

Yes I agree, just be aware with all what is happening nowadays... :reading:

NOA1 date: 9-22-2014

interview: September 18/ approved

visa received: September, 24, 2015

POE: October,5,2015

AOS/EAD/AP: October 29,2015 

EAD/AP approved:01/26/2016 card received: 02/02/2016

AOS approved:02/02/2016

02/09/2016 GC received

ROC/CITIZENSHIP/Passport-refer to my timeline...

I'm Done now, thank you to this wonderful VJ community ...Good luck to everyone....

happy tom and jerry GIF

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Yes I agree, just be aware with all what is happening nowadays... :reading:

I would actually recommend that none of you guys send out anything. Just because it will put them on high alert. All of us Filers have gone thru these bouts of waiting and being impatient, I am guilty of it too, but I see it as a test of true love! TSC is designed by the lord to test how much we love our significant others, If you read enough, you will see that relationships have fallen apart because of the wait, see if it wasnt for TSC you would never realize the value of true love!

Edited by pmakhija

Timeline

I would actually recommend that none of you guys send out anything. Just because it will put them on high alert. All of us Filers have gone thru these bouts of waiting and being impatient, I am guilty of it too, but I see it as a test of true love! TSC is designed by the lord to test how much we love our significant others, If you read enough, you will see that relationships have fallen apart because of the wait, see if it wasnt for TSC you would never realize the value of true love!

Thank you for your wise words!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope the results of this is posted by someone, I would love to see the results, and I also thank it a great idea!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys

These people are human beings. I'm certain if you send a letter in the packages and tell them that we all are a visa forum where we blog with each other about the wait times and the consequences its having on us. And that by sending them candies is to reach out to them, knowing their workload is hefty. You can tell them also you're sending it because your case is st the office. Include also that you're aware that they might not even eat it because of fears surrounding their safety. Tell them we on the particular thread just wanted to tell you guys to speed it up without trying to bribe them. Advise them that if they are led to believe its unsafe they're free to test it. And that they should visit www.visajourney.com to meet us!

If God takes us to it, He'll bring us through it. He'll never take us where His grace cannot reach and keep us

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Sending chocolate is just going to piss them off because they're not stupid -- they'll see right through this "act of kindness" and will plainly see that the sole purpose of sending chocolate is to remind them that they are SLOW. It's insulting to them and so they'll get pissed and be even SLOWER.

Also, if you recieved anonymous chocolate in the mail, would you eat it? I woudn't. As government workers, they also have to keep in mind that many people are angry at them for their unreasonably long processing times and past denials they have issued. They could believe that chocolate is poisoned. Don't send the chocolate; it's just going to be dumped in the garbage can.

I am the U.S. citizen petitioner (male). My wife is the foreign beneficiary (female)

K-1 FIANCEE VISA (I-129F)
Day 000 - 2015-02-23 - Packet mailed (USPS) to Dallas P.O. Box
Day 002 - 2015-02-25 - Tracking information indicates delivered
Day 003 - 2015-02-26 - USCIS received packet (NOA1 date)
Day 007 - 2015-03-02 - USCIS sent NOA1
Day 008 - 2015-03-03 - USCIS check cleared ($340)
Day 008 - 2015-03-03 - USCIS sent acceptance confirmation email
Day 175 - 2015-08-17 - USCIS sent NOA2
Day 193 - 2015-09-04 - NVC sent notice of transfer of petition to consulate
Day 197 - 2015-09-08 - Consulate sent fiancee a letter confirming receipt of petition
Day 227 - 2015-10-08 - Consulate sent fiancee interview appointment date
Day 260 - 2015-11-10 - Interview. Visa approved!
Day 267 - 2015-11-17 - Fiancee received visa/passport in mail
Day 273 - 2015-11-23 - Fiancee entered USA (POE Newark Airport)
Day 292 - 2015-12-12 - Legal marriage (town hall)

AOS & EAD (I-485 & I-765)
Day 000 - 2016-02-10 - Packet mailed (USPS) to Chicago P.O. Box
Day 005 - 2016-02-15 - Tracking information indicates delivered
Day 006 - 2016-02-16 - USCIS received packet (NOA1 date)
Day 018 - 2016-02-28 - USCIS sent NOA1 for AOS
Day 018 - 2016-02-28 - USCIS sent NOA1 for EAD
Day 020 - 2016-03-01 - Check cleared ($1070)
Day 020 - 2016-03-01 - USCIS sent acceptance confirmation email for AOS
Day 020 - 2016-03-01 - USCIS sent acceptance confirmation email for EAD
Day 024 - 2016-03-05 - USCIS sent NOA2 for EAD (notice of biometrics appointment)
Day 044 - 2016-03-25 - Biometrics appointment for EAD
Day 073 - 2016-04-23 - USCIS sent NOA2 for AOS (notice of biometrics appointment)
Day 089 - 2016-05-09 - Biometrics appointment for AOS
Day 114 - 2016-06-03 - Phonecall to USCIS re: over 90 days without EAD
Day 124 - 2016-06-13 - Phonecall to USCIS re: over 5 days without return call
Day 134 - 2016-06-23 - USCIS sent NOA3 for EAD (notice of EAD approval)

Day 139 - 2016-06-28 - USCIS sent EAD card (I-765 process complete)

Day 216 - 2016-09-13 - USCIS sent NOA3 for AOS (notice of interview appointment)

Day 253 - 2016-10-20 - Interview appointment for AOS
Day 253 - 2016-10-20 - USCIS sent NOA4 for AOS (notice of Permanent Resident approval)

Day 258 - 2016-10-25 - USCIS sent green card in mail (I-485 process complete)

Timeline

Sending chocolate is just going to piss them off because they're not stupid -- they'll see right through this "act of kindness" and will plainly see that the sole purpose of sending chocolate is to remind them that they are SLOW. It's insulting to them and so they'll get pissed and be even SLOWER.

Also, if you recieved anonymous chocolate in the mail, would you eat it? I woudn't. As government workers, they also have to keep in mind that many people are angry at them for their unreasonably long processing times and past denials they have issued. They could believe that chocolate is poisoned. Don't send the chocolate; it's just going to be dumped in the garbage can.[/quote

Thank you for giving me your insight!

Guys

These people are human beings. I'm certain if you send a letter in the packages and tell them that we all are a visa forum where we blog with each other about the wait times and the consequences its having on us. And that by sending them candies is to reach out to them, knowing their workload is hefty. You can tell them also you're sending it because your case is st the office. Include also that you're aware that they might not even eat it because of fears surrounding their safety. Tell them we on the particular thread just wanted to tell you guys to speed it up without trying to bribe them. Advise them that if they are led to believe its unsafe they're free to test it. And that they should visit www.visajourney.com to meet us!

Thank you for the encouragement!

Timeline

People people people. Thanks for the good, the bad, and the fearfully made comments! ? only on VJ!!

Edited by HislittleSecret

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.