TBoneTX

The Rant, 2nd-Anniversary Edition

3,011 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Bragging would be more like "I napped all day yesterday" and "I just chilled out today."

Just so you know, I did.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Bragger? Because i have to work? Ooooook then.

Bragger, because you have a job.....

Bragging would be more like "I napped all day yesterday" and "I just chilled out today."

Just so you know, I did.

Just so you know, I said "el Salvador". They do that everyday......

Edited by SAT

Timeline

In my dreams.... I just ordered a new sewing machine. I couldn't take anymore of my POS Singer Simple. I was trying to sew some cloth wipes and jam jam jam jam. Then it decides to adjust the tension constantly mid sewing. I was thinking of selling it (or giving it away for free) on our town's buy and sell, but I'm afraid whoever bought it might come back and try and kill me for getting the nightmare machine.

housework-rules.jpg

Edited by N-o-l-a

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

1- what's the big idea closing the thread when I'm not around.

2- what's the big idea opening the special edition without the OOOOOOOOOOOOOP..

3- what's the big idea the pistol range being closed?

4- Tarklars polish math is outdated, and should be forever banned.

this is the 4th time the above transgressions occurred within the last 7 threads.

i say you click 'report' on post #1, ask for it to be closed, after to restart it the way you want.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Rant - I am falling into a pattern of trying to help folksen who not give a coherent backstory.

Decision Trees Suck, at least, for me.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

this is the 4th time the above transgressions occurred within the last 7 threads.

i say you click 'report' on post #1, ask for it to be closed, after to restart it the way you want.

What do I tell them? That my thread was yoked by a monkey?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Timeline

Why don't you have your wife buy it for you?

3/26/18 Biometrics