gtessier

March 2015 K-1 Filers

2,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

hello.. i am a March filer too.. we have NOA1 in 16 March. i just hope things will start move faster at TSC. I dont want stay so much far from my fiance... :cry:

2015-03-10 -- I-128f sent

2015-03-13 -- NOA1 by email

2015-03-16 -- NOA1 hard copy

2015-09-03--NOA2 - 174 days

2015-09-08--NOA2 - hard copy

2015-09-10-- send to NVC

2015-09-18-- take the case #

2015-09-22-- NVC left

2015- 10-14-- interview... aproved

2015 -10-23-- POE

2015 - 11-24 -- marriage

aos journey

12-29-2015 --sent aos, ead, ap

01-11-2016--noa1

02-22-2016-- biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hi all! :-) We are March filers too! We got our NOA1 the 9th of march! We can still not see our case at USCIS though :-( it only says Updated the 16th of March. Therefor a week after they recieved it. Im wondering if its updated cause they are sending an RFE or something? I dont really know why else they would update it a week after they sent our NOA1. I cant see why its updated. The system dont say anything! But anyway we have been together for almost 3 years so we can wait a bit more. I hope all of you who are apart from your loved one will stay strong and believe that your love can overcome anything! Im blessed that my fiance has been able to spend a lot of time in Denmark with me when I have had to leave California and our home every 3 months. I wish you all good luck and to those in Texas Center, I feel for you guys! You are doing some heavy lifting with the processing time!!! :-( Have a good day to you all and stay positive! Virtual hugs from Denmark! Camilla!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

It's good to see so many others going through this process. And for those that get TSC, I don't know whats the problem with it being slower. I sure hope they can get it going much faster soon.

12/30/13 Met online
05/23/14 Met in person
03/13/15 Mailed I-129F
03/17/15 NOA1
04/15/15 NOA2
04/28/15 NVC received
04/30/15 Case numbers
05/01/15 NVC Shipped
05/06/15 NVC at Embassy
05/12/15 Packet 3

06/08/15 Packet 3 Sent

Almost a month between getting pac 3 and sending it because we didn't plan to get married until early next year. Now we might just get married sooner :)

07/23/15 Medical done

08/10/15 Interview

APPROVED !!!!

08/17/15 Visa

10/03/15 POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

checked the timelines just wondering why Philippines get NOA2 so fast in TSC? anyone?

cases i listed below pass ridiculous fast in TSC.

NOA1 NOA2

1. 2015-02-09 2015-03-20

2. 2015-01-22 2015-03-20

3. 2015-02-09 2015-03-20

4. 2015-01-23 2015-03-19

5. 2015-02-05 2015-03-19

2015-03-13: I-129F Sent

2015-03-19: 1-129F Delivered to Dallas Texas Lockbox

2015-03-23: I-129F NOA1

ecjm - I've heard it's because of the hurricane Yolanda back in 2013? These aren't the only examples, but I've read on another post that the "previous Philippine case favor" (if there is such a thing) has been removed since the beginning of this year and they are being processed as normal. I think the cases you listed may suggest that they are either still being handled differently from other petitions, or all those cases may just have qualified for expedite processing.

Makes me a little jealous, but hey, can't poo on someone else's good fortune, I suppose...

Signature coming soon...

Hi everyone

We sent our petition yesterday March 21. It should arrive at the lockbox on Wednesday March 25.

Hoping it all goes smoothly. It's crazy the amount of time we spent on preparing all the documents! I had thought it would have been sent a week ago... Happy to be done with it for now, all we need is to wait. Then we'll start gathering evidence of ongoing relationship and things for the affidavit of support before my interview, but for now I'll take a break!

Today is my birthday too, so a fast process would be a good birthday present :)

I know we are lucky to be in California, so our case shouldn't be processed by the Texas Service Center. Hope Texas starts speeding up for all of you whose applications get sent to the TSC.

Timeline

Amhara-

thank you for the explanation. i was a bit upset they can be treated so differently than others in TSC. i have nothing against them personally.

and yes. congrats to them. and staff in TSC can work on to next case now. it's not a bad thing.

just upset about the feeling im so far away from my love. me and my man lived together before for over 2 years.
long distance for the first time ever. it's really hard for both of us. before this the longest time we'd been separeted was 2 days only:(
im sure most couple here is the same as us. Just need a vent.
god just thinking of i need to wait till next year to see my love again. it getting on my nerves. im really bitchy and grumpy everyday hahahaha

hurricane Yolanda... well okay. guess i can accept that. can't btch out on this. rip.

Edited by ecjm

ecjm - That sounds terrible. May the TSC get it's act in order!

You still haven't received your NOA1? I sent mine on the 18th and am hoping for mine this week, but yours seems rather late, no?

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

Amhara - not yet. i sent mine out 3/13. they should have it on the 16th. ugh usps didnt do their job well. it should be priority 2 days mail
i guess its weekend in between so they got my package 3/19. haven't hear anything back from TSC.
yeah ive been wating waitng waitng. for my man to renew his us passport we've waited it for 1 month.

everything is really slow and delaying in the states. hoep we both can have NOA1 this week. i need some luck!

Filed: Other Country: Austria
Timeline

Hi all! :-) We are March filers too! We got our NOA1 the 9th of march! We can still not see our case at USCIS though :-( it only says Updated the 16th of March. Therefor a week after they recieved it. Im wondering if its updated cause they are sending an RFE or something? I dont really know why else they would update it a week after they sent our NOA1. I cant see why its updated. The system dont say anything! But anyway we have been together for almost 3 years so we can wait a bit more. I hope all of you who are apart from your loved one will stay strong and believe that your love can overcome anything! Im blessed that my fiance has been able to spend a lot of time in Denmark with me when I have had to leave California and our home every 3 months. I wish you all good luck and to those in Texas Center, I feel for you guys! You are doing some heavy lifting with the processing time!!! :-( Have a good day to you all and stay positive! Virtual hugs from Denmark! Camilla!

Hi Todd and Camilla :)

David and I got our NOA 1 on 9th of March as well and we also have the update on the 16th of March. Therefore I do not think that it's an RFE - otherwise we both have on. Our idea was... as that USCIS in Texas forwarded the petition to the Service Center, the update might show the receipt of the petition.

As far as I know we will see an update as soon as they hold our case in their hands. When they received it in California, they might have scanned it and that's why we see an update? I have no other explanation for that.

Camilla,

I hope we both go through the process smooth!

And of course everyone else as well. Let's stay positive :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi everyone! We sent our documents 3/16, and they got there at the end of work day 3/19. So I'm guessing it hasn't even been looked at yet. Hoping to at least get the email by the end of the week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

About 3:30 pm for me

post-202333-0-11921900-1427128336_thumb.jpg

Edited by tbearz

12/30/13 Met online
05/23/14 Met in person
03/13/15 Mailed I-129F
03/17/15 NOA1
04/15/15 NOA2
04/28/15 NVC received
04/30/15 Case numbers
05/01/15 NVC Shipped
05/06/15 NVC at Embassy
05/12/15 Packet 3

06/08/15 Packet 3 Sent

Almost a month between getting pac 3 and sending it because we didn't plan to get married until early next year. Now we might just get married sooner :)

07/23/15 Medical done

08/10/15 Interview

APPROVED !!!!

08/17/15 Visa

10/03/15 POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.