Girl from Celebes

Why Chinese moms want American babies

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I'm with you on that one, but I don't give a pass to one group over the other. I think anchor babies are an offense to this country, no matter the nationality of the parents.

I agree that ALL immigration to the US should be LEGAL immigration. No exceptions. But, our congress will not enforce our laws. Therefore, we created a new market. Hey, don't forget to look for the source of the smoke. Can you say Latin?

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Timeline

I'm with you on that one, but I don't give a pass to one group over the other. I think anchor babies are an offense to this country, no matter the nationality of the parents.

Done. There is no justification. We all know why people come. We need Rick Moranis and his dogs as the keymaster Edited by xxClosedxx

Chinese people are not freeloaders. Their culture is thousands of years old and rooted in families that support one another throughout life. If they come, they come with loads of disposable cash and they will always make a contribution. Well, maybe not always. Even Chinese people have couch potatoes.

Regardless, they need to do it the legal way. A lot of people are unaware that Chinese are not just about anchor babies. Oh no. Buying a home in China is more than three times more expensive than buying a home in the US. Keep in mind that Chinese homes are basically apartments in high-rise buildings. When they buy a home, they pay cash and carry large boxes of cash. That is changing is little, but you would be hard pressed to find a Chinese person in debt. They are money savers. They are bringing that cash to America and buying like nobody's business. So, anyone who wants Mandarin or Cantonese lessons, let me know.

You missed this part?

More than 400 women associated with the Irvine location have given birth at one Orange County hospital since 2013, agents wrote in the affidavit. One of the women paid $4,080 out of $28,845 in hospital bills when her bank account showed charges at Wynn Las Vegas and purchases at Rolex and Louis Vuitton stores, the affidavit said.

So who is paying the remaining of the hospital bills?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Chinese people are not freeloaders. Their culture is thousands of years old and rooted in families that support one another throughout life. If they come, they come with loads of disposable cash and they will always make a contribution. Well, maybe not always. Even Chinese people have couch potatoes.

Regardless, they need to do it the legal way. A lot of people are unaware that Chinese are not just about anchor babies. Oh no. Buying a home in China is more than three times more expensive than buying a home in the US. Keep in mind that Chinese homes are basically apartments in high-rise buildings. When they buy a home, they pay cash and carry large boxes of cash. That is changing is little, but you would be hard pressed to find a Chinese person in debt. They are money savers. They are bringing that cash to America and buying like nobody's business. So, anyone who wants Mandarin or Cantonese lessons, let me know.

Funny how whatever county one's spouse is from is always better than the immigrants from other countries. Why is that? I've seen it here many times.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

sorry, haven't 'checked in' yet.

Look - this is a retirement plan for the chinese family.

kid comes to usa for university,

buys house / pays cash around the university,

then rents out the rooms to college students until his parents show up.

he can file at age 21, and not need real income, as his parent will have given him about 250K to keep in a bank, 3 years prior to filing the I-130s on the parents. so the 'assets' portion of the I-864 will be used, easily making the bar.

all legal. gold-collar workers in china can afford it. lesser couples cannot.

Sure, there are suck-y bits about this. currently, all legal.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

But that is the plan for all parents of anchor babies, no matter if Chinese, Mexican, Australian or Tahitian. It doesn't make it less egregious and less offensive to the rest of us. I'm not discussing the legality of it, so much as the fact I believe something should be done to stop the business around anchor babies.

sorry, haven't 'checked in' yet.

Look - this is a retirement plan for the chinese family.

kid comes to usa for university,

buys house / pays cash around the university,

then rents out the rooms to college students until his parents show up.

he can file at age 21, and not need real income, as his parent will have given him about 250K to keep in a bank, 3 years prior to filing the I-130s on the parents. so the 'assets' portion of the I-864 will be used, easily making the bar.

all legal. gold-collar workers in china can afford it. lesser couples cannot.

Sure, there are suck-y bits about this. currently, all legal.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

But that is the plan for all parents of anchor babies, no matter if Chinese, Mexican, Australian or Tahitian. It doesn't make it less egregious and less offensive to the rest of us. I'm not discussing the legality of it, so much as the fact I believe something should be done to stop the business around anchor babies.

i note 'anchor baby' definition has changed since you started law school -

ages past - it was an illegal alien or overstay that had the child here, and mother and child never left.

I see nothings changed - this is still the definition of 'anchor baby'.

The way the chinese do it, it doesn't fit the definition. so, I ask you stop using 'anchor baby' label when in fact, it's not an anchor baby at all.

i have no problem with the legality of it, until it's illegal so to do.

that's it, that's all.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

geez i miss so much....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I am barely complained about this immigration thing, in fact my husband does. Watching him reading about illegal immigrants on the news it just like a stab in my heart. He spent a lot money for me yet these people can easily get what they wanted.

I am agreed with you, I wouldn't stand of chance surviving being an illegal just because my whole life I have always stepped in the right path, follow the rules. I couldn't started my own blogs just because I did not want people think I was working in the U.S. before received my EAD. I had argued with my husband which the right tax form I had to use for bank because I did not want to have a trouble in the future with IRS - even the bank already had stated which form I needed to-.

If follow the rules is a challenge in the country, I bet the illegal immigrants won't survived as well. Oh, I forgot. They came here by broke the law. Ignore my last statement, then, ;) .

Are you serious? Illegals from Guatemala, Honduras etc don't always come here because it's easy, or have the luxury of using a computer, let alone write a fricken blog don't have anything easy. They aren't always fortunate enough to have a US born spouse who can essentially circumvent immigration law. You might not think you have had it easy, but let me assure you, that for every small delay in the grand scheme of things of getting here legally, there is an illegal who has it it a thousand times worse than you. I'm not condoning illegal immigration, but I can't stand it when people go on about how tough their life is. Edited by Póg mo thóin

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Are you serious? Illegals from Guatemala, Honduras etc don't always come here because it's easy, or have the luxury of using a computer, let alone write a fricken blog don't have anything easy. They aren't always fortunate enough to have a US born spouse who can essentially circumvent immigration law. You might not think you have had it easy, but let me assure you, that for every small delay in the grand scheme of things of getting here legally, there is an illegal who has it it a thousand times worse than you. I'm not condoning illegal immigration, but I can't stand it when people go on about how tough their life is.

I am seriously happy. But I am sure you don't care to know about it, ;) .

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Timeline

The way these Chinese and other nationals do is no different than what you call anchor baby. An anchor baby by any other name. It's legal, yet egregious and offensive to me.

i note 'anchor baby' definition has changed since you started law school -

ages past - it was an illegal alien or overstay that had the child here, and mother and child never left.

I see nothings changed - this is still the definition of 'anchor baby'.

The way the chinese do it, it doesn't fit the definition. so, I ask you stop using 'anchor baby' label when in fact, it's not an anchor baby at all.

i have no problem with the legality of it, until it's illegal so to do.

that's it, that's all.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org