RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone, I was looking for a March 2015 Forum, I couldn't find one so I created this one, in hope that we will support one another to go through this Journey together.☺

about me?

My husband and I met as childhood friends who are now lovers, and partners in life. We have a beautiful and talented 7 years old daughter, whom my husband blessed into my life since 2009. I miss them so much.?

Last year we went through the K-1 &K-2 process it was thr worse nightmare I have had, especially in the end when all hope was taking from us. Well it always rain for a reason because in August the sun came up on our wedding day, and we can only pray that after the rain everything grows and become fruitful.☺?

A new beginning in USCIS....

We had initially sent our I130 on February 24th, but due to destiny USPS didn't deliver it till the 1st of March making me a March Filer. ? we are now Patiently waiting for NOA1.

so come join us, lets go through this together.

When you sent pretty much all your proofs up front to USCIS so then when you get to your interview you will have mostly additional proof and have a much higher rate of success and a easier interview. .. because they really don't have much time to look truly at the proofs you bring in doing the interview with you...it's like sending in your resume and recommendation letter before you go to a job interview, it help the process move smoothly because the employer have in idea before hand of who they are going to interview.

Same for you my dear. The consulate in Haiti is tough especially toward Haitians filing for Haitians doing the K process. But pray God and be positive and if you can be there with your fiance.I will pray for your process to go smoothly....and I will you pray you get a better response did we did...

I started out with a lawyer. It all depends on how well they did their jobs and prepare you guys for the interview. I am also in American whi fiked for a Haitian but I do believe that it all comes down to how well you were prepared. This time around I did it myself and if I ever feel like I need help toward the end I will get a lawyer but I trudt on myself more then a lawyer. And alot of guides and help through here. I think you will be fine as long your are ready. And I've read some nice reviews on here about Haiti, and somebnot so nice. So just try your best to be prepared and calm through it all... best of lucks dear

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Best of luck to you, as you seem so genuine, and honest, and am sure your goals will be met this time around, it is a long journey, but you seem to be prepared for it!

Best of luck to you and yours!

Best of luck to you, as you seem so genuine, and honest, and am sure your goals will be met this time around, it is a long journey, but you seem to be prepared for it!

Best of luck to you and yours!

thanks dear, This time around I pray that it all goes smothly and that we all can be in each others arms. I am missing valuable times in my husbands life, and daughters life, and I just need them here with me. I leave all the result to the men upthere in heaven... but I am making sure to do my part down here and so is hubby... again thanks... be Blessed

thanks dear, This time around I pray that it all goes smothly and that we all can be in each others arms. I am missing valuable times in my husbands life, and daughters life, and I just need them here with me. I leave all the result to the men upthere in heaven... but I am making sure to do my part down here and so is hubby... again thanks... be Blessed

It shall be well!!

All will be sorted out soon!

Best of luck!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.