brunash82

Next April bulletin;)

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I think Im losing my mind a bit here!! The last visa bulletin for DV2015 will released roughly on July 7th - 10th?

This will be Septembers bulletin. This is correct yes?

So 4 bulletins left. April 8th for June interviews, May 8th for July interviews, June 8th for August interviews and July 8th for September interviews. So July 8th is date for last bulletin for DV2015.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Finally ...

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA 32,700

Except:
Egypt: 20,900
Ethiopia: 25,750

ASIA 5,275

EUROPE 30,300

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 6

OCEANIA 1,075

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,025

Edited by medgomaa

Applied to lottery: 29 Oct 2013

Entry checked: 2 May 2014

Case number: 2015AF00019xxx

Form DS-260 completed: 03 JUN 2014

Passed Interview: 18 May 2015

Landed in the US: 22 of July 2015

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think Im losing my mind a bit here!! The last visa bulletin for DV2015 will released roughly on July 7th - 10th?

This will be Septembers bulletin. This is correct yes?

So 4 bulletins left. April 8th for June interviews, May 8th for July interviews, June 8th for August interviews and July 8th for September interviews. So July 8th is date for last bulletin for DV2015.

The bulletin released in July is technically the August bulletin, also containing advance notification for DV for September. There have been - extremely rare - occasions when the numbers have changed from the advance to final notification. But in practical terms you are probably correct (other than the 8th of the month is probably too early for what should determine the final case numbers for the year...)

The bulletin released in July is technically the August bulletin, also containing advance notification for DV for September. There have been - extremely rare - occasions when the numbers have changed from the advance to final notification. But in practical terms you are probably correct (other than the 8th of the month is probably too early for what should determine the final case numbers for the year...)

thanks SusieQQQ.

So you are saying there is only 3 VB's left really??

But the July release date is the August bulletin for interviews in September I thought? Like this month is the March release date, called the April bulletin for interviews in May. I dont get what you mean when you say "There have been - extremely rare - occasions when the numbers have changed from the advance to final notification".

ok forget about the date....it can any day between 8th and 15th. Its generally around 8th or 9th. Lets not get hung up on that.

thanks SusieQQQ.

So you are saying there is only 3 VB's left really??

But the July release date is the August bulletin for interviews in September I thought? Like this month is the March release date, called the April bulletin for interviews in May. I dont get what you mean when you say "There have been - extremely rare - occasions when the numbers have changed from the advance to final notification".

ok forget about the date....it can any day between 8th and 15th. Its generally around 8th or 9th. Lets not get hung up on that.

No that isn't what I said (3 VBs).. I said in practical terms what you said is correct. But your original post said the bulletin released in July is September's bulletin. It's not, it's for August, as you have now correctly said.

If you look at a visa bulletin you will see that all the visa categories (family, job etc) have numbers for the following month ie in July for August. Under DV, and ONLY under DV, there is a second table for the second month hence. That is the advance notification.

And yes it would be nice if people didn't get hung up on the date and continually pepper forums (not just this one) with "why isn't the VB out yet" continuously from the 7th of the month... :rolleyes:

Filed: Other Country: Chile
Timeline

The number in april and may visa bulletin is the same for South America, does anybody know why? I'm SA 105x, do you think it's going to advance in the next VB?

Edited by GabVal

No that isn't what I said (3 VBs).. I said in practical terms what you said is correct. But your original post said the bulletin released in July is September's bulletin. It's not, it's for August, as you have now correctly said.

If you look at a visa bulletin you will see that all the visa categories (family, job etc) have numbers for the following month ie in July for August. Under DV, and ONLY under DV, there is a second table for the second month hence. That is the advance notification.

And yes it would be nice if people didn't get hung up on the date and continually pepper forums (not just this one) with "why isn't the VB out yet" continuously from the 7th of the month... :rolleyes:

Sorry Susie....yes I get you now...it was actually my typo. I got all the other months I stated correct except the last one. What I should have said is It will be released in July.....for August bulletin.....and interviewed in September.

haha i know but its just human nature i guess. People have alot riding on it. I dont care when they come out as long as the numbers are good.

Alot of belly aching on other forums as people with high numbers are losing hope. Their main gripe being that not being selected at all is easier to take than being selected and not being inteviewed. I know this is the system that they use. But i would have to agree that they need to be improve the system drastically whereby people that are picked get their chance to be interviewed. Or at least make it more more efficient in that less people are left dissapointed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.