bali

CSPA Interviewed but Aged-Out by 16 days

22 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi Bali,

Google "CSPA calculator." Based on your dates, your CSPA age is 19 years 10 months. There might be a wrong date some where. Your parents may want to talk to an attorney to find a way to fix this if there was a mistake.

There is no retention of a parent's PD in an F4 case. This was decided by the U.S. Supreme Court last year.

There is no way that it will happen in 6 months. It's 7-8 years.

I'm Vietnamese. Do not believe the hustlers in VN.

Get a good lawyer to review the dates. If CSPA does not offer you relief, it will be 7-8 years during which you must stay unmarried to get a visa.

Can you help me,please?

My son's birthdate: April 15, 1987

Priority Date: Sep 11, 2002

Approved Date: Nov 19, 2009

What is my son's CSPA age?

Thanks,appliciate

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Your son retains the status of child if the priority date gets current by the June 2015 bulletin. If your pd gets current in July 2015 bulletin, your son wont be eligible under cspa.

Good Luck.

Can you help me,please?

My son's birthdate: April 15, 1987
Priority Date: Sep 11, 2002
Approved Date: Nov 19, 2009

What is my son's CSPA age?

Thanks,appliciate

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Your son retains the status of child if the priority date gets current by the June 2015 bulletin. If your pd gets current in July 2015 bulletin, your son wont be eligible under cspa.

Good Luck.

Hey can you help me too?

Preference category - F3

PD- 22-SEP-04

Approved date- 7-SEP-05

Birthdate- 23-FEB-1994

I'm the son of principle applicant. I didn't receive COA yet. Can you please tell me when will my cspa age will be calculated by NVC?

Is it done at the time of interview or we need to send anything to NVC regarding that to NVC before the interview?

Timeline

You will retain the status of child if the priority date gets current by the February 2016 bulletin. The current cut-off date for your category is 22 Jan 2004 (as of March 2015 Bulletin). 11 months still remaining for you. Just pray that your PD gets current till Feb 2016 bulletin, otherwise if your PD gets current after Feb 2016 bulletin then you wont be eligible under CSPA. I assume that the dates you have given are correct. I have calculated accordingly. We have a facebook group for F4 category, if you want you may join it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/f4usa/ (I know you are from F3 category, but i guess there is no special group for F3 category on facebook.)

And, your CSPA case will be evaluated during your parents' interview, don't worry. If you are eligible under CSPA when your pd gets current, you will surely get your visa (only if your pd gets current till Feb 2016 bulletin). When you receive COA, just send an email to NVC regarding your CSPA case, though they will reply you that they cannot evaluate your cspa case till your pd gets current. But its better to inform them.

Good Luck :)

Hey can you help me too?
Preference category - F3
PD- 22-SEP-04
Approved date- 7-SEP-05
Birthdate- 23-FEB-1994

I'm the son of principle applicant. I didn't receive COA yet. Can you please tell me when will my cspa age will be calculated by NVC?
Is it done at the time of interview or we need to send anything to NVC regarding that to NVC before the interview?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: China
Timeline

He said aged-out 16 days. I thought that he provided his imfo something wrong.

It shuold be DOB :June 17, 1986
Aged-Out 16 days

My birthdate: June 17, 1987( Maybe 1986)

Priority Date: April 5, 2002

Approved Date: Nov 3, 2009

Bali

F2A VISA

04-08 2013 PD

04-11 2013 NOA1

10-11 2013 NOA2

10-16 2013 NOA2 /(hard copy)
11-06 2013 Case at NVC

Timeline

ya...true that...

Aged-Out 16 days

Bali

Aged-Out 16 days

Bali

Ahh...thanks for catching that...it is actually 1986. And yea, the cso said i'm not cover under CSPA...didn't say anything else.

Well, thank you all for clarification. I'll talk to my family and plan out my future.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.