LibCampFireClub

Obama, Obama did you see Christian Blood in the Sea?

118 posts in this topic

Your mother was a hamster!

They only kill Christians citizens, because we choose the wrong words and hurt their feelings.

111388808_talibanfive_xlarge.jpeg

pretty sure they'd kill anyone in their way.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What is the value of one of your poos? Is it more or less than two poos? We know 0bodingbat has provided a lot of poo lately.

And you're right again. Had he called them martyrs, then he would have acknowledged they were Christian. Can't do that. It would be poo.

You do realise (of course this is probably hopping for too much at this point) that if he called them martyrs that would massively politicise the issue. It is a loaded word that has connotations for the person using it, rather than the subject.

Loaded language in politics is generally best avoided.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

And hear I thought you watched the Spanish channels because you have a thing for Eric Estrada. :lol:

erik_estrada2.jpg

oh heavens. Him? No.

Study - http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/03/the-25-hottest-women-in-telemundo-telenovelas/

and note this poll is done quarterly.

But I digress,

Coptic Christians ? The head of their Church should ask for military relief, and soon - even this is an older news blurb. Yes? No?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

You do realise (of course this is probably hopping for too much at this point) that if he called them martyrs that would massively politicise the issue. It is a loaded word that has connotations for the person using it, rather than the subject.

But they were already called 'martrys' - check the pics ! The issue needs to be politicized - them dead folk getting the label, early on, well that only helps along the way, aye?

you not using some handphone today, are you? pics are slick on a PC here at VJ..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

surprised he didn't simply think you've no idea what the word means.

Ya think? Well then, we should just let them go. It makes for good TV. If it bleeds, it leads.

just saying, if they're killing anyone in their path - they're not only killing christians.

Filed: Other Timeline

just saying, if they're killing anyone in their path - they're not only killing christians.

Oh, so, those 21 men were not all Christians? Maybe one or two Jews, or a random muslim was mixed in that Coptic Christian collection? Do you have a copy of the manifest?

If you go back to the OP, you will be reminded that this thread is about Obama, Obama did you see.....

Edited by ExExpat

Oh, so, those 21 men were not all Christians? Maybe one or two Jews, or a random muslim was mixed in that Coptic Christian collection? Do you have a copy of the manifest?

If you go back to the OP, you will be reminded that this thread is about Obama, Obama did you see.....

if you go back to what i said, and not skip over the word "only", maybe you'd cut back on the questions.

further, i am talking about obama. and why i wouldn't want him to refer to the 21 men as martyrs, as the coptic christians protesting in dc did on their signs.

ever tried adderall? i hear it helps with attention issues.

Filed: Other Timeline

if you go back to what i said, and not skip over the word "only", maybe you'd cut back on to the questions.

further, i am talking about obama. and why i wouldn't want him to refer to the 21 men as martyrs, as the coptic christians protesting in dc did on their signs.

ever tried adderall? i hear it helps with attention issues.

Val, val, val, there you go again. Those men who were kidnapped, were taken because they all worked at MacDonald's. It was not random. Those fellers don't like mickey d's.

Timeline

OK - who's tallying up the deflection points in this topic?

Come on... stop the meandering... :D