Canuck16

Texas Service Center

91 posts in this topic

Just to be sure here, you are sure you were at texas service center? It seems so since the petitioner is in ny. Did you do anything , contact anyone regarding your case? Any reason to be expedited?

I saw another DR approval that was only 2 months in a few weeks ago, can't remember who for the life of me, but they claimed no expedites.. it's intriguing

Yes I am positive it was processed at TSC, to be honest with you I didn't do anything special that anyone here hasn't done I just think that luck just played a large role maybe my application fell on someones lap i dont know I know it isn't fair for many who have waited longer than me this is why the system has to change.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Active military facing changes in station get priority, expedites get priority, people who apply from a foreign country get priority, anyone coming from danger zones that can be proven get priority....None of us has any way of knowing what circumstances someone has that gets them approved quickly from Texas. I am at 214 days and still waiting. I was wondering though, as someone for August put their SRC number in the RFE column, do the numbers go in order as received ?? If so, there are more than 30,000 between end July and mid August. That being said, I am sure that SRC number applies to all applications received, not just I-129. Keep in mind that Texas services a much larger demographic than California does and that Texas processes far more than just I-129 applications for that larger demographic. You can look if truly interested at the USCIS page and chose the processing times link. It will take you to another page where you can chose which service center to look at. I am very frustrated to have to wait as long as I have and still have no approval, RFE, nothing. But there is nothing that I can do about it, so I wait...

Active military facing changes in station get priority, expedites get priority, people who apply from a foreign country get priority, anyone coming from danger zones that can be proven get priority....None of us has any way of knowing what circumstances someone has that gets them approved quickly from Texas. I am at 214 days and still waiting. I was wondering though, as someone for August put their SRC number in the RFE column, do the numbers go in order as received ?? If so, there are more than 30,000 between end July and mid August. That being said, I am sure that SRC number applies to all applications received, not just I-129. Keep in mind that Texas services a much larger demographic than California does and that Texas processes far more than just I-129 applications for that larger demographic. You can look if truly interested at the USCIS page and chose the processing times link. It will take you to another page where you can chose which service center to look at. I am very frustrated to have to wait as long as I have and still have no approval, RFE, nothing. But there is nothing that I can do about it, so I wait...

I completely understand that frustration. Been right at 6 months for us and nothing. At least I can see my case status online again. But no rfe no nothing. We were hoping to be done by summer but if noa2 doesn't come soon that will be out the window. It's hard to not get frustrated some days. ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Are there any September filers out there getting NOA2's that have been assigned to Texas Service Center, and who are NOT Filipino?

Not yet NOA date of Sept 2nd.. seems as though they are in late july mid august filers now ... hoping we're not too far off!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

None for me yet :(

For me also nothing yet

Mine noa1 is 30 september and i have seen around 6-7 applicants recieving noa2 recently

Hope our turn is soon

What is your noa1 date ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Hi everyone,

we applied on 24th Sep 2014 and received NOA1 after one week. We have been waiting for NOA2 nearly 6 months now, it´s really stressful. We expect to receive it in the middle of April. How come some nationatilities receive NOA2 in a few months and European must to wait so long? Even through Texas service.

Good luck in our journey!

Timeline

Thank you. Mine is August 26

Hi, mine is september 22.

Hope you will have good news next week CheekyMonkeys! :)

NOA1 date: 9-22-2014

interview: September 18/ approved

visa received: September, 24, 2015

POE: October,5,2015

AOS/EAD/AP: October 29,2015 

EAD/AP approved:01/26/2016 card received: 02/02/2016

AOS approved:02/02/2016

02/09/2016 GC received

ROC/CITIZENSHIP/Passport-refer to my timeline...

I'm Done now, thank you to this wonderful VJ community ...Good luck to everyone....

happy tom and jerry GIF

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hope you will have good news next week CheekyMon

Ours is the 24th

Timeline

Hope you will have good news next week CheekyMon

Ours is the 24th

Of August? I hope you guys get good news soon too!

Thank you , hope so, im really sick of all of that... :cry:

NOA1 date: 9-22-2014

interview: September 18/ approved

visa received: September, 24, 2015

POE: October,5,2015

AOS/EAD/AP: October 29,2015 

EAD/AP approved:01/26/2016 card received: 02/02/2016

AOS approved:02/02/2016

02/09/2016 GC received

ROC/CITIZENSHIP/Passport-refer to my timeline...

I'm Done now, thank you to this wonderful VJ community ...Good luck to everyone....

happy tom and jerry GIF

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

August 4th filing date - still no word from TSC. At least they let me file an inquiry to see what's happening with our case status.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.