17 posts in this topic

I have a questions.... My fiance went for his medical on 02/12/15 and he was told to pick up the results on 03/02/15. Then on 02/16/15 he got a call telling him to come in on 02/18/15 to pick up results but when he got there they did a urine test and told him to pick up his results today (02/24/15). When he picked up his results he only got a CD and a paper with all the shot that he got on medical. They had an envelope but told him that they will give it to the embassy directly. My fiance said that everybody else got the envelope and that he was told that his will go streight to the embassy. Is this normal??

HI La Negra..that is correct. They will send it directly. Do not have your husband open the CD nor enelopes he received. Everything is going accordingly.

Good Luck. Dios alante! You guys are getting there :dancing::dancing: woot woot!!!

HI La Negra..that is correct. They will send it directly. Do not have your husband open the CD nor enelopes he received. Everything is going accordingly.

Good Luck. Dios alante! You guys are getting there :dancing::dancing: woot woot!!!

Thanks!! I did told him not to open the cd but the other letter was an open paper where the CD was stapled or attached to.

I dont wantvworry you, but if they do urine test and dont gaven to him the results, that was because they found something wrong.

But maybe it isnt bad at all.

Here therevwas a vj member that her fiance got the same thing but there wasnt problem.

Her fiance got urine test because he took pils for sllep before medical.

Sometimes pils for sleep show luke drugs on the test.

My fiance is under medication for an allergy that he been getting. He did take his doctors paperwork and his prescription. Maybe thats why. I'm not worried because I know he dont get high.

If he is taking medicine for allergy that why.

My fiance is under medication for an allergy that he been getting. He did take his doctors paperwork and his prescription. Maybe thats why. I'm not worried because I know he dont get high.

I have a questions.... My fiance went for his medical on 02/12/15 and he was told to pick up the results on 03/02/15. Then on 02/16/15 he got a call telling him to come in on 02/18/15 to pick up results but when he got there they did a urine test and told him to pick up his results today (02/24/15). When he picked up his results he only got a CD and a paper with all the shot that he got on medical. They had an envelope but told him that they will give it to the embassy directly. My fiance said that everybody else got the envelope and that he was told that his will go streight to the embassy. Is this normal??

Hello, we submitted the DS160 in DR. What is our next step? Does fiancé go to embassy for paper work for medical exam or make appointment on the internet. Please say all steps need until interview date...thank you for you help.

Now fill out the profil at ustravelsdocs.com and print the page with the fee to pay at banco popular.

Go and pay, then come back to ustravelsdocs.com and finish the process to schedule at vca and your interview date at consulate.

With the page that you print from ustravelsdocs.com you go to do the medical exam, 10 or 15 busdines days before your interview.

dont need go to embasdy, now you schedule your interview.

Hello, we submitted the DS160 in DR. What is our next step? Does fiancé go to embassy for paper work for medical exam or make appointment on the internet. Please say all steps need until interview date...thank you for you help.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

As lovemyman stated, that happened to my fiance'. He was taking sleeping pills and when he went to pick up his medical results, they made him take a urine test.

By the time them the results were ready, it was time for his appointment so he was not able to pick them up. He did call though, and they told him that he had passed his examination.

They sent the entire medical packet to the embassy.

A word of caution, Please ask them for your copy of the DS 3025 before you leave the DR because you will need it when you file the AOS.. We didn't ask for it, and it created a small problem for us; however; fortunately, he had the receipt proving that he had paid for the vacunas, and using that receipt, we were able to call the Consultorios de Visa and have them email his copy of the DS 3025 to us. Everything should work out ok.

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

R’cd NOA 1- 12/19/2021, Assigned - Nebraska Service Center

As lovemyman stated, that happened to my fiance'. He was taking sleeping pills and when he went to pick up his medical results, they made him take a urine test.

By the time them the results were ready, it was time for his appointment so he was not able to pick them up. He did call though, and they told him that he had passed his examination.

They sent the entire medical packet to the embassy.

A word of caution, Please ask them for your copy of the DS 3025 before you leave the DR because you will need it when you file the AOS.. We didn't ask for it, and it created a small problem for us; however; fortunately, he had the receipt proving that he had paid for the vacunas, and using that receipt, we were able to call the Consultorios de Visa and have them email his copy of the DS 3025 to us. Everything should work out ok.

ok, i will make sure he ask for it after interview. thanks all for the replies!

He dont need ask for the ds-3025 at the end of the interview, he got it already, that is tge page that show the vacines, you say on the post that they gave him a cd and a page.

The page is that you need for aos.

ok, i will make sure he ask for it after interview. thanks all for the replies!

Edited by Ilovemyman

They will send that to consulate together with the medical exam

Ilovemyman you are right,he does have it. H dont have the results of the last urine test. Is he going to need it?

Sorry I'm a little confused, I thought vaccines were optional for K visas? How much money should my fiance bring? Do you need to bring medical results to interview? There's a possibility we may be able to get an earlier interview date so if we need to move fast I want to know our options, thank you!

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Sorry I'm a little confused, I thought vaccines were optional for K visas? How much money should my fiance bring? Do you need to bring medical results to interview? There's a possibility we may be able to get an earlier interview date so if we need to move fast I want to know our options, thank you!

Vaccines are optional but we choose to get everything done at onces.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.