vanity08

HELP WITH WAIVER PLZ (I-601)

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Type in FAM 40. read all sub-sections, immigration is time and stress , I say go

for it but occupy yourself otherwise in the meantime........its doable if that's

all the case , google Lizz Cannon in MA and have your husband do a free

phone consult she's the expert on waivers, no matter who is the atty you &

your husband have to provide evidences to make the case....good luck

Are U in a great job for you to sponsor him and him having

healthcare I understand the UK its not easy to get residency and

as a man sis he may not want to leave his job/biz to just sit

Edited by Jawaree

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Type in FAM 40. read all sub-sections, immigration is time and stress , I say go

for it but occupy yourself otherwise in the meantime........its doable if that's

all the case , google Lizz Cannon in MA and have your husband do a free

phone consult she's the expert on waivers, no matter who is the atty you &

your husband have to provide evidences to make the case....good luck

Are U in a great job for you to sponsor him and him having

healthcare I understand the UK its not easy to get residency and

as a man sis he may not want to leave his job/biz to just sit

It is very true, he doesn't want to leave his job and come and stay at home for a long time looking for one, now in the UK employment is kinda of hard is whom you know. I myself and hubby have spoken to Liz, she really know what she is talking about. Even though I have made the full payment to this lawyer, I think I will just ignore him and use Liz. Because yesterday I spoke to them and thy are telling me that the headship I wrote for my husband is to much information. Also I myself also need affidavit to explain why my waiver need to be approved and what it will do to me if it was not approved. Also my medical problems I should send to them.

I thought the headship should be about the USA citizen and not me. Due to this am really confused if they actually know what thy are ment to do. I have a normal job, am a chef supervisor in a catering company, but am on maternity leave at the moment, which if hubby come my income alone would not be able to take care of us if he has not securea job.

I try yesterday looking for the fam 40 with no luck, I will do it again today and c. Thanks a lot for replying to me, God bless you. Really appreciate it. Thank you.

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Don't forget your separation is causing your husband to missing the opportunity to bond with his children. You can cite the importance of that in your kids lives, especially if they have claim to USC and suffer they can boost hardships to USC.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Don't forget your separation is causing your husband to missing the opportunity to bond with his children. You can cite the importance of that in your kids lives, especially if they have claim to USC and suffer they can boost hardships to USC.

good morning, I have done that and also printed lots of reports on effect of children with absence of the fathers, is base on Uk, Canada and USA. Yeah baby is dual citizens. Thanks for the info. I just hope if he send it to the lawyer they will post everything, now that thy are complaining about my headship that is too much.

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,

Remember hardship should be on him, so the atty has to circumvent

how your hardship has now become his, how the child hardship is

his, reason he cant move there due to job situation, financial, he

not being able to work there, and then tell why you must move here to

be a family unit

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

as far as who writes the waiver that's going to depend on what circumstances you are basing your petition on. For example if the applicant is suffering or would suffer that you could qualify for 601 waiver however if the United States citizen is the one that would suffer extreme hardship then they would need to make the statement.

Waiver mailed January 17th

Waiver received January 18th

Waiver received from Phoenix to Nebraska Center January 27th

Waiver approved February 17th!!!!!!

this is for a 601 waiver no lawyer assistance and the reason for the expedite is because I need two surgeries one is pre cancer related in addition to I am also bipolar with PSTD and panic disorder and severe depression.

as far as who writes the waiver that's going to depend on what circumstances you are basing your petition on. For example if the applicant is suffering or would suffer that you could qualify for 601 waiver however if the United States citizen is the one that would suffer extreme hardship then they would need to make the statement.

Thank you for shining some light on the matter, so if I the applicat have midical conditions I can qualifie and use my health problem to apply for the waiver. That is good to know. Thanks.

Timeline

absolutely and the more evidence that you can get the better you might not think that one thing could be considered a hardship but they do take into consideration all issues from mental to physical.

this is for a 601 waiver no lawyer assistance and the reason for the expedite is because I need two surgeries one is pre cancer related in addition to I am also bipolar with PSTD and panic disorder and severe depression.

absolutely and the more evidence that you can get the better you might not think that one thing could be considered a hards. hip but they do take into consideration all issues from mental to physical.

thank you. We have some print out for the net I hope if we send it to the lawyer he will add everything thing and send them off. Hope you get your visa in time and the embassy doesn't delay it.

Timeline

thank you so much. just be careful with the lawyer and let him know everything that you want included because they are only there to get paid they don't care about you. they aren't your family they aren't your friends they are a lawyer unless the lawyer is a family friend. just try to think of as many things as possible to help your waiver and just make sure that everything that you want in your waiver you tell that lawyer to put in there for you and he can word it &quot case examples for you in lawyer terms or legal terms. good luck to you too and thank you so much.

The hardship (major) MUST be to USC, the showing of hardships to

the applicant due to age, political uprisings in applicants country,

religious or political persecution possibility, is given secondary

consideration to USC hardship as long as proofs are provided.

Normal depression or extreme can be also sent in packet with poofs

A packet with no hardship on the USC is a waste everyone knows

that, USCIS care about the citizen not who is outside & home in their

eyes.

Edited by Jawaree

The hardship (major) MUST be to USC, the showing of hardships to

the applicant due to age, political uprisings in applicants country,

religious or political persecution possibility, is given secondary

consideration to USC hardship as long as proofs are provided.

Normal depression or extreme can be also sent in packet with poofs

A packet with no hardship on the USC is a waste everyone knows

that, USCIS care about the citizen not who is outside & home in their

eyes.

Than You, that is the point am trying get across to the lawyer and he doesn't understand. He keeps telling me the application is about me and not my husband, I swear to god they don't know what he is doing, I have told him I don't have any medical to give him and tht he should use my husband's medical. Omg why do people take on jobs when they don't know what they Are doing. ihai keep telling my husband to take the case from him, and they said they want give him his money back because they never said they cannot do the waiver. So I this now is waiting and seeing. Is a month already since they took on the case and yet nothing positive is coming out.

thank you so much. just be careful with the lawyer and let him know everything that you want included because they are only there to get paid they don't care about you. they aren't your family they aren't your friends they are a lawyer unless the lawyer is a family friend. just try to think of as many things as possible to help your waiver and just make sure that everything that you want in your waiver you tell that lawyer to put in there for you and he can word it &quot case examples for you in lawyer terms or legal terms. good luck to you too and thank you so much.

That is if he will listen, when I try to tell them what to do. He tells me am not a lawyer and I havenot been to law school so I should not tell him how to do his job,me now I have decided not to get involved anymore and let my husband deals with it. And if because of their stupidity it cost me- they will be hearing from me, and they will have wasted my 6 months for nothing, because I hard waiver is taking from 5-6 month to process. Am keeping my fingers crossed, as he said he wants use the headship I wrote for them but instead they will write one themselves.

Timeline

ohseparatelwhat you should do is go ahead and send in your own separately in addition and just say my lawyer forgot to include this here is my statement. only you know how you feel and how you are suffering and the hardships that you were going to go through and how horrible you are going to feel if this is if this waiver is not approved. I am so sorry you got a lawyer who is not willing to work with you and has this kind of an attitude and that I would let him know once the case is over of course that you are going to be reporting him to the Board of whatever you can afford lawyers to because that is just unacceptable behavior when we are going to this kind of s***. This is the most horrible thing I've ever gone through in my life I'm sure it is for everyone here on this board. But you make sure you write your letter girl and if you have to you mail that in yourself, separately.

ohseparatelwhat you should do is go ahead and send in your own separately in addition and just say my lawyer forgot to include this here is my statement. only you know how you feel and how you are suffering and the hardships that you were going to go through and how horrible you are going to feel if this is if this waiver is not approved. I am so sorry you got a lawyer who is not willing to work with you and has this kind of an attitude and that I would let him know once the case is over of course that you are going to be reporting him to the Board of whatever you can afford lawyers to because that is just unacceptable behavior when we are going to this kind of s***. This is the most horrible thing I've ever gone through in my life I'm sure it is for everyone here on this board. But you make sure you write your letter girl and if you have to you mail that in yourself, separately.

I could do that also. I will tell me husband. But I really hope we can find a way to see what he is sending. And will know what to add and remove.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.