sunshine2014

December AOS 2014 filers

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone...

I filed my AOS packet last dec 22 it was received...

Til now theres no update i am waiting on the mail to see if they mail me NOA1...

I wonder if theres a december filers here received NOA1 already...

Hopefully i heard something about my application soon...

Praying Hard... God is Good...

Good luck to us...

You should get it within 2 weeks from date of submission, but again with the several holidays, it might take a few more days but you should get it very soon. Since you seem to be from Phil you can at least expect a very fast process all the way through, as opposed to other nationalities. 4-6 months seems to be very common for Phil, from date of filing until your Manila embassy interview.

Edited by Bjorn&lyne

Hi everyone...

I filed my AOS packet last dec 22 it was received...

Til now theres no update i am waiting on the mail to see if they mail me NOA1...

I wonder if theres a december filers here received NOA1 already...

Hopefully i heard something about my application soon...

Praying Hard... God is Good...

Good luck to us...

Hi,

I also filed my paperwork on 22nd December 2014 (arrived 26th December) and have yet to hear anything and my cheque has not being cashed either. Called yesterday and they said that I should have had a reply within 10 working days however due to the holidays I should wait another week.

Waiting until next Friday then cancelling the check and resubmitting as looking at people's timelines people that filed after us have their NOA1 hard copies already!!

I sent my AOS packet on 12/27/14.

Delivered 12/29/14

Received text/email notification 01/02/15

Received NOA1 01/07/15

Waiting for my Biometrics schedule now. I hope you guys will hear from them soon.

Got biometrics appointment letter last January 25 and we able to have an early appointment...

Done pur biometrics last jan 27 supposed to be 2/04/2015...

When we arrived there only 2 applicant was there...took us 10mins...

Glad that we dont need to drive 2hrs just to get biometrics as they have new office here now...

thank you Lord...

Hoping for the next step EAD...

K-1 Timeline

K-1 Interview Result: APPROVED!

Married on 03/12/2014

AOS Timeline

Mailed I-485, I-131, I-765: 04/14/2014

I-485, I-131, I-765 delivered by USPS: 04/15/2014

Check cashed by USCIS: 04/19/2014

I-485, I-131, I-765 NOA: 04/20/2014

I-485 RFE: 05/12/2014

I-485 RFE Received: 5/21/2014

I-131 and I-765 Approved: 06/28/2014

EAD/AP Combo Card Mailed: 07/07/2014

POTENTIAL INTERVIEW WAIVER LETTER DATED 07/29/2014

Card/Document Production: 04/07/2015

Welcome Notice Sent: 04/07/2015

AOS APPROVAL PREDICTION DATE: April 22, 2015 brought to you by good ol' Mountain Dew!

APPROVED!!!! 04/07/2015

I am a december filer ... I filed from New York

Sent package out Dec 5th

Chicago lockbox received it dec8th

Accepted package dec9th got texts and email

Got my noa1 on decemeber 23rd for biometrics

Did my biometrics jan6th

Case update :jan13 that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

feb 12..... Still waiting to hear about my ead card and interview

Edited by Marissa718

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.