tonyb919

NSC Current Processing Date

36 posts in this topic

Just got off the phone with the USCIC and they told me that they are processing I130's out of the Nebraska office with a date of June 16, 2014.

They are also processing I129F's with a date of July 16, 2014.

She told me that those dates are current as of today.

Not the news I wanted to hear as my I130 is July 31, and I129F is August 19 but it is some information and atleast lets me know I may be looking at another month and a half to two before either one of these is approved

DAMN THIS PROCESS SUCKS!!! SICK OF WAITING :ranting::ranting:

Edited by tonyb919

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just got off the phone with the USCIC and they told me that they are processing I130's out of the Nebraska office with a date of June 16, 2014.

They are also processing I129F's with a date of July 16, 2014.

She told me that those dates are current as of today.

Not the news I wanted to hear as my I130 is July 31, and I129F is August 19 but it is some information and atleast lets me know I may be looking at another month and a half to two before either one of these is approved

DAMN THIS PROCESS SUCKS!!! SICK OF WAITING :ranting::ranting:

I would tend to think your estimated time on your profile from Visa Journey is a bit more accurate that their stated time. I don't think the frontline staff either has or can divulge current information.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

I would tend to think your estimated time on your profile from Visa Journey is a bit more accurate that their stated time. I don't think the frontline staff either has or can divulge current information.

Are you saying that I did not hear correctly what was told to me on the phone today after waiting on hold for 39 minutes?

Edited by tonyb919

Timeline

Are you saying that I did not hear correctly what was told to me on the phone today after waiting on hold for 39 minutes?

No I am sure you hear correctly, I had the same experience. Here is what I found:

The times shown on my Visa Journey timeline estimate we accurate to within 15 days +/-

The times estimated by the Customer Care representative were 60 days beyond what actuality transpired.

So who do I believe, the USCIS helpline or my lying eyes?

I can't say that your experience will be the same or that you won't get an RFE that slows the process, I just know what I experienced.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

No I am sure you hear correctly, I had the same experience. Here is what I found:

The times shown on my Visa Journey timeline estimate we accurate to within 15 days +/-

The times estimated by the Customer Care representative were 60 days beyond what actuality transpired.

So who do I believe, the USCIS helpline or my lying eyes?

I can't say that your experience will be the same or that you won't get an RFE that slows the process, I just know what I experienced.

I am hoping that is the case and my VJ timeline is a more accurate. this is just really frustrating!

Thanks Rob

Tony, may I ask how you found out what dates they were currently processing for i-130s?

Did you just call the service center and ask, or is there some procedure?

I called the regular number...simply told the clerk that I am outside of the "normal" processing date according to the website and she bagan to put in a inquiry and told me that she got a message that they are experiencing delays and then she told me the dates.

IDk maybe I got lucky, maybe she just told me something to get me off the phone, or maybe its accurate.

Either way Im still sleeping alone every night here in this damn icebox in NY :ranting:

As a attempt to further aggravate myself, I looked at a petition number that was one digit before mine (yes the USCIC allows you to see the updates of any case that you have or either enter a case number within the range of yours).

The petition (I129F) with a case number one before mine was received on August 15, 2014 and approved on December 23, 2014 and sent to the department of state on Jan 3, 2015...so I guess it was ####### what the rep told me on the phone that they are working on petitions with dates of July 16, 2014 and earlier.

This constant everyday calling and anxiety is too damn much! Why cant they just get off their ### and WORK!

As a attempt to further aggravate myself, I looked at a petition number that was one digit before mine (yes the USCIC allows you to see the updates of any case that you have or either enter a case number within the range of yours).

The petition (I129F) with a case number one before mine was received on August 15, 2014 and approved on December 23, 2014 and sent to the department of state on Jan 3, 2015...so I guess it was ####### what the rep told me on the phone that they are working on petitions with dates of July 16, 2014 and earlier.

This constant everyday calling and anxiety is too damn much! Why cant they just get off their ### and WORK!

I share your frustration :( my pd date is July 10 and I have not heard anything depite my constant daily calls. I get excited and hopeful everytime I see an approval from someone that has a pd date close to ours but I am getting scared...I filed a case inquiry yesterday since it is outside the normal processing times but I truly don't know what else to do....any pointers???

I share your frustration :( my pd date is July 10 and I have not heard anything depite my constant daily calls. I get excited and hopeful everytime I see an approval from someone that has a pd date close to ours but I am getting scared...I filed a case inquiry yesterday since it is outside the normal processing times but I truly don't know what else to do....any pointers???

I wish I did have some advice, I am stuck in NEBRASKA hell!

Where the F is Nebraska???? lol

Timeline

Did you file a Service Request with your Congressman or Senator?

Just did today....I read somewhere in here that it helps sometimes at least to get your case look at...I am totally desperate at this point.

Just so you guys know, yesterday I faxed a letter to the Congressman along with a consent to release information I found on their website and I a very nice lady contacted me today about my case. She said that she had contacted uscis and they told her my case was assigned to an officer for review (don't know exactly that means), she asked me a few generic questions and told me to expect to hear from the Congressman's office in writting within the next week, since she had submitted a case inquiry for me and it takes 3 days for them to receive an answer from uscis. I want to be hopeful and optimistic anout this but its been 6 months and still nothing...any thoughts about this?

Timeline

Just so you guys know, yesterday I faxed a letter to the Congressman along with a consent to release information I found on their website and I a very nice lady contacted me today about my case. She said that she had contacted uscis and they told her my case was assigned to an officer for review (don't know exactly that means), she asked me a few generic questions and told me to expect to hear from the Congressman's office in writting within the next week, since she had submitted a case inquiry for me and it takes 3 days for them to receive an answer from uscis. I want to be hopeful and optimistic anout this but its been 6 months and still nothing...any thoughts about this?

I don't know what "assigned to an officer for review" means exactly. I would be encouraged. What has been posted on this site in various places on this site is that if you make an inquiry , the file usually gets processed very quickly. I don't think they want to mess with going back and forth with a Congressional office. So I would tend to be optimistic.

By the way, you got very good service from your very nice lady. At the very least you have to feel better about taking some steps to manage the situation ( when we sadly have so little control or information )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.