Honey&Bunny

NVC SUCKS!

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i hope you get an answer soon, but the only option you have is to right a letter explaining all this, and call everyday and try to get to the supervisor. call 10 times a day if you have to, until there is a supervisor to talk to. good luck

btw how long did your i-130 took ? what was your priority and approval please ??

Honey, I already did. It was submitted along with my AOS form. What really annoys me the most is that they are asking only for 2013 taxes.. How about the 2011, and 2012? You see, they have my letter. Now, I am freaking out because, when I called NVC. They couldn't tell me it they need the same documents that they are asking me for. I keep getting checklist for both cases at different times. The last checklist I sent for step-daughter was back at the beginning of December, so now I have to wait almost two more months to figure out if they need any other documents. If my daughter's AOS form is also "missing my tax info" I will get another checklist in two months, then is the same thing all over again. GOD! This is really frustrating!

Calm down. Most of us have gone through similar kinda problem. Please don't give up. Keep call NVC. If your congressman is not helping you then no need to help him when he needs one. Call 5 times 10 times. Call until they listen to you. Your voice wont reach to them till you wont try your luck hard. Just you need to get nice supervisor to listen to you. You can explain them what's your mental status is and tell them you really need help. Every one understand your problem here and I am very sorry again I can feel your pain. I wish I could be more helpful to you. Best I can encourage you to keep calling them until they listen to you.

i hope you get an answer soon, but the only option you have is to right a letter explaining all this, and call everyday and try to get to the supervisor. call 10 times a day if you have to, until there is a supervisor to talk to. good luck

btw how long did your i-130 took ? what was your priority and approval please ??

I completely agree with you. He or she has to call multiple times until people sitting there know whats the problem

Well Im black and got shot by a Iraqi in 2006, and my wife still is not here! So I guess that theory is shot to hell.

Its a very frustating and long process that takes alot of patience and I myself am guilty of lashing out at times, but I think that we can all agree there is no rhyme or reason to the way the USCIC works. I personally think they make the rules as they go.

i have checked petition numbers before and after mine and thinking that they go in sequential order but I quickly learned that is not the case.

take it easy, relax and buckle in for the ride!

Thanks for your sense of humor, and thank you for not taking it out of context. I am sorry if you may have felt offended by my comment. I was furious, upset, and most of all, frustrated this morning because I have been dealing back and forth with NVC for months. I have paid money that I don't have to lawyers to file the AOS forms, and make sure that they were filed the right way. It us really frustrating to know they you are on the right, but at the same time, you can't do anything about it.

Thank you, but that us my frustration with NVC. I have enclosed that letter explaining my unemployment THREE TIMES already because that is how many times I have sent back documents. The first checklist was on my joint sponsor missing part X number X... The second was missing joint sponsor AOS. How can they claim that they don't have it when it was sent via certified mail, and I gave the proof that it was signed and received by them. Anyways, I sent EVERYTHING AGAIN, including my AOS. Now, I get the checklist because my 2013 taxes are missing! Can you see why I am about to burst? After calling them twice this morning, I got the same answer that I always get "no supervisors available at this time". Also, the other classic one "WE REVIEW THE DOCUMENTS AND WE ASK FOR THE ONES THAT ARE INCOMPLETE OR MISSING"... Ay, ay, ay.....

I just came back this morning from 29 days with my wife in Santiago, RD. I was really thinking something was going to happen while I was there. Still I left again this morning at 238 AM alone on that flight, and got even more upset when I saw about 6 people with "sealed packets" on the flight.

I have tried different senators, i have tried veterans support groups, every angle that I could try to move the process along has not worked.

In 2014 alone I made 10 trips to be with her. some as little as 2 nights and some as long as just recently for 29 nights.

I guess in the long run all this pain and anguish we go through is a test for us to show our true strenght and endurance to make it through this ordeal!!

Calm down. Most of us have gone through similar kinda problem. Please don't give up. Keep call NVC. If your congressman is not helping you then no need to help him when he needs one. Call 5 times 10 times. Call until they listen to you. Your voice wont reach to them till you wont try your luck hard. Just you need to get nice supervisor to listen to you. You can explain them what's your mental status is and tell them you really need help. Every one understand your problem here and I am very sorry again I can feel your pain. I wish I could be more helpful to you. Best I can encourage you to keep calling them until they listen to you.

Thank you for your calm words.. I am done calling them. THEY WON THE BOTTLE. it is not only affecting me EMOTIONALLY, BUT NOW IS PHYSICALLY. I have not been able to sleep well, I am completely depressed, and please don't get me wrong. It us not a matter of waiting anymore, it is just the frustration of not knowing why they keep messing with my documents. Every time you get a checklist, it takes 84 days to review it. If they find 5 things wrong with my documents, but only keep bringing one at the time to my attention, I will be stuck at NVC for another year before something can be done about it. I wish you luck....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i know but you just have to try every day call a million time until you get that supervisor on the line. but don't freak out on him like how you were upset earlier. just say here is the situation and here is what I've been dealing with for the past year.

my question earlier was how did you i-130 take to get approved when did you send it and when did you get the approval notice ?? give the dates plz ?

I'm asking because I'm filling for my wife and i wanna know how long it took for you to do a comparison. thank you and GOOOOOOOOOOD LUCKKK

I just came back this morning from 29 days with my wife in Santiago, RD. I was really thinking something was going to happen while I was there. Still I left again this morning at 238 AM alone on that flight, and got even more upset when I saw about 6 people with "sealed packets" on the flight.

I have tried different senators, i have tried veterans support groups, every angle that I could try to move the process along has not worked.

In 2014 alone I made 10 trips to be with her. some as little as 2 nights and some as long as just recently for 29 nights.

I guess in the long run all this pain and anguish we go through is a test for us to show our true strenght and endurance to make it through this ordeal!!

A least you can go, and visit. Because of our economy, we can't see each other in person. FaceTime has been a great thing for us, but it still painful. I wish you luck in your journey as well.

A least you can go, and visit. Because of our economy, we can't see each other in person. FaceTime has been a great thing for us, but it still painful. I wish you luck in your journey as well.

I am sorry to hear that and was not trying to throw that in your face, but trust me, every time I go even for the long trips it seems like the time goes so fast, here I am today not even barely back for a full 24 hours and I feel like I havent seen her in 10 years.

This process sucks....yes we all agree...I just try and hold on to that this journey will end soon and My "Gringa" will be here soon :dancing:

Yes I call her my gringa and she calls me her gringo...its our personal thing for each other and nothing out of disrepect...all in fun its passes the days for us

I am sorry to hear that and was not trying to throw that in your face, but trust me, every time I go even for the long trips it seems like the time goes so fast, here I am today not even barely back for a full 24 hours and I feel like I havent seen her in 10 years.

This process sucks....yes we all agree...I just try and hold on to that this journey will end soon and My "Gringa" will be here soon :dancing:

Yes I call her my gringa and she calls me her gringo...its our personal thing for each other and nothing out of disrepect...all in fun its passes the days for us

No worries, you are not throwing anything on my face, lol. I am happy for you! It is a cute thing to call her gringa :-)

No worries, you are not throwing anything on my face, lol. I am happy for you! It is a cute thing to call her gringa :-)

thanks, hey I definately know how you feel. I have seen petition numbers around mine get approved in 3-4 months, and I get so damn pissed getting on that plane and seeing people with the "sealed packets"

We will make it through, have faith and stay strong!

thanks, hey I definately know how you feel. I have seen petition numbers around mine get approved in 3-4 months, and I get so damn pissed getting on that plane and seeing people with the "sealed packets"

We will make it through, have faith and stay strong!

Thank you tony, you too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just my opinion, the whole USCIS/NVC bureaucracy is as "broken down" as the entire government of these United States.

Can we go back to "George Washington," and start over?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.