Rissa92

CFO registration

16 posts in this topic

Hi vjers!!! Anyone can help me here on how to registere the CFO online form? Bc I keep checking but I can't, anyone can post a link for me?

Thanks in advance☺️

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi vjers!!! Anyone can help me here on how to registere the CFO online form? Bc I keep checking but I can't, anyone can post a link for me?

Thanks in advance☺️

Here is the direct link

http://gcp-appointment.cfo.gov.ph/

If you are having issues with the website, try updating your browser or a different web browser. It is working fine with the latest version of IE, Chrome and Firefox

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Here is the direct link

http://gcp-appointment.cfo.gov.ph/

If you are having issues with the website, try updating your browser or a different web browser. It is working fine with the latest version of IE, Chrome and Firefox

Timeline

Ok thanks hank I already set an appointment?

Only this form I need to show them together with my requirments when entering the cfo?

Yes bring the appt. confirmation. For details on CFO follow the flashing arrow below, then click the CFO tab (CFO is the same for K-1 & CR-1)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

One more question guys, what's the immigrant data summary? Where should I get it? Sorry don't know about it

immigrant data sheet will be attached to your DO NOT OPEN envelope when you get your visa packet. Make a couple copies of it, CFO will want to see the original and keep a copy, and it never hurts to have a copy for your personal records.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2345:requirements-with-images&catid=110:frequently-asked-questions&Itemid=858

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I was just wondering how can I make a copies of it if it's inside the envelope and can't open it whenever I will have my visa pocket?

Timeline

I was just wondering how can I make a copies of it if it's inside the envelope and can't open it whenever I will have my visa pocket?

It is attached to the outside of the envelope.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

It is attached to the outside of the envelope.

Ah ok ok, I still need GCP right and the immigrant data is for the sticker requirments?

Timeline

Ah ok ok, I still need GCP right and the immigrant data is for the sticker requirments?

Details on CFO are in my link below (same for K-1 and CR-1)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.