ydu1

what did you accomplish since you were granted citizenship?

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

***** Lead Moderator Notice: The move was correct as it does not pertain to the process of gaining US citizenship. Also, when you make assertions of specific % of approvals/. denials, please back this up with link to credible sources. Lastly, being more polite in your responded will gain you more replies. ******

No body asserts specific approval/denials, you are saying that. There is no impoliteness going on here if you think criticizing a moderator is impoliteness then you must not understand. On the same forum there is a question about politics not related to gaining or the process of gaining citizenship.

As you are a relative newcomer to VJ, my advice to you is to learn a few manners. If you are planning on asking for advice here on VJ in the future, you will find that ordinarily you will get more assistance if you use a civil tone.

The Moderator merged your similar threads, and moved them to the correct place.

You must have been living in a communist state to think that criticizing without using foul language is related to manners.

You must have been living in a communist state to think that criticizing without using foul language is related to manners.

You realize, that this is not your forum? You realize, that you cannot spout any nonsense you like without reprimand? You realize, you can be "asked" to leave at any time?

You were rude. Your posting etiquette (manners for the sake of online forums) is appalling. You do not speak to mods, in particular people who volunteer to answer questions here day in day out, and have been here a lot longer that you. They have experience. If you post multiple similar questions in the wrong place, they will be moved, and your topics merged. What you write is hardly carved in stone.

And the last time I looked, NZ is not a communist state. I don't know where you came from, as you haven't bothered to add that. Or complete a timeline.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

:lol: oh please this forum gets funnier by the day

Edited by Hotter Otter

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

You realize, that this is not your forum? You realize, that you cannot spout any nonsense you like without reprimand? You realize, you can be "asked" to leave at any time?

You were rude. Your posting etiquette (manners for the sake of online forums) is appalling. You do not speak to mods, in particular people who volunteer to answer questions here day in day out, and have been here a lot longer that you. They have experience. If you post multiple similar questions in the wrong place, they will be moved, and your topics merged. What you write is hardly carved in stone.

And the last time I looked, NZ is not a communist state. I don't know where you came from, as you haven't bothered to add that. Or complete a timeline

"You do not speak to mods" what are they forum Gods? and i didn't know you are the etiquette and manner God :no: , you must be the real deal.. Dude if NZ don't have first amendment then welcome to the USofA where citizens talk back to the president. :yes:

Edited by ydu1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Thread locked as the OP cannot post constructively and contentiously attacks those who are posting.

TOS Violation- Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users. Administrative action taken.~~

~~Do Not Restart this thread in any form~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.