Ilovemyman

dso- january 2015 step by step

24 posts in this topic

I dont know if its me but on the website it seems as if this is only for non immigrant visas/K-1 visas.

This information is for k1, but on the embassy page they exolain tge steps for cr1 visas.

On january all visas go to this steps, later i will post a good information where the general consul answered a question to one person who is doing cr1.

Ok thank you.

This is for cr1 as well...please don't waste more waiting on embassy to give u date.you will schedule both appts together in sync with this new process.

Good luck

I did it so I know

I dont have any idea how in avance of the interview you can schedule the appoinment at VCA, but i think that you need be sure to deposit your document and have fingersprints taken before interview at the consulate.

Up to two wks

Okay can u please send me the link for the CR-1 Visas ?

Now i am on my phone, and i cant copy and paste informations, i hope that someone here can do it.

Or you can go to the embassy page abd click on visas and you can read the informations.

• 4 weeks later...

CEAC status changed to "issued". What exactly does that mean, and how long normally it takes to get Visa in hand after issued? Please help since I'm here in the DR just waiting for wife to get her passport so we can leave together, but my job didn't give me all of next week, only until Wednesday. Can someone tell me how long here in the DR it take before we can get it after issued status?

Congratulations :), issued means that the visa is printed.

About the time to get your passport in hand, maybe now they worj quick, i have seen that almost all people who were approved on january 12 abd 13 started to get their visas on february 5 .

Thei is a post here on the carevean forum:

Santo Domingo post interview

You can find that post and have any idea about the time to have passport in hand.

CEAC status changed to "issued". What exactly does that mean, and how long normally it takes to get Visa in hand after issued? Please help since I'm here in the DR just waiting for wife to get her passport so we can leave together, but my job didn't give me all of next week, only until Wednesday. Can someone tell me how long here in the DR it take before we can get it after issued status?

Congratulations :), issued means that the visa is printed.

About the time to get your passport in hand, maybe now they worj quick, i have seen that almost all people who were approved on january 12 abd 13 started to get their visas on february 5 .

Thei is a post here on the carevean forum:

Santo Domingo post interview

You can find that post and have any idea about the time to have passport in hand.

:( I was hoping to leave with my wife this week coming up. I don't want her to travel by herself. She's never been out of the Country before.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.