decocker

The uncomfortable racial preferences revealed by online dating

79 posts in this topic

How could you forget the Uggs?

VJ has taught me that the white American man deserves an exotic goddess who has not been exposed to the evils of Western expectations and desires. Once the exotic goddess does find out about Cheetos and Juicy Couture, all bets are off. That's why it's best not to let them work.

It was getting close to quitting time and I rushed through that post. I did think about the Uggs on my drive home and I also forgot to add that the Cheetos were washed down with a bottomless glass of male tears.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Tbh I think that monopoly thread could have used a bit more context as to what it was actually about. There was no actual subject for discussion there other than peoples stereotypical beliefs about black or white people.

"potentially inflammatory thread."

The list goes on....

isn't anything that generates more than one viewpoint a potentially inflammatory thread? i think so.

Filed: Timeline

oddly enough the majority of the time i see someone perpetuating such ridiculous stereotypes, they happen to be married or engaged to an asian woman. i don't understand it myself.

Understanding is not required, unless you wanted to try an Asian female yourself, not that there is anything wrong with it.

Anyone who generalizes Asian people beyond having the same continental heritage is a numbskull.

Goes along with the "fiery Latina" stereotype too. But it's easier for people who are lazy and parochial to lump everyone together and draw generalizations. Now that I have Asian family members, I have no clue how anyone could think that Korean women are submissive in any way. Frankly, my cousins'-in-law predilection for tossing back whiskey and getting into wrestling contests where anyone is fair game after said whiskey-drinking is awe-inspiring and terrifying.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

This is an epic post lol. I think you read a bit too far into my post.

I don't see Asian women as submissive but please do continue with your diatribe.

I'm kind of confused as to where it came from, why feminists are equated with Asian women-haters, and that Sousuke likes to be pegged.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que