LionessDeon

medical result not ready for interview

54 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Don't worry everything will work out fine for the both of you. Many blessings are in store for 2015 and beyond. Bless up yourself!!!

Yes... Thank you to everyone for your prayers, thoughts, and kindness. Bless you!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If all of the required documents are received and the consular officer finds the applicant to be qualified, the visa will be issued.

Refusals Under Section 221(g) and Follow-Up Appointments

If there are any documents missing or the officer has further questions about the case, action on the case will be suspended under section 221(g) of the United States Immigration and Nationality Act. The consular officer will give the applicant a list of documents and/or information required to recommence consideration of the case. Instructions for scheduling a follow-up appointment are detailed on the refusal sheet that the officer will give you at the conclusion of the interview. Petitioner interviews and follow-up beneficiary interviews will are scheduled by the Consular Section. Follow-up appointments to drop off documents can be scheduled by phone or online through CSC. If the applicant does not return with the requested information within one year, it will be assumed that the case has been abandoned and should be terminated.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline

If all of the required documents are received and the consular officer finds the applicant to be qualified, the visa will be issued.

Refusals Under Section 221(g) and Follow-Up Appointments

If there are any documents missing or the officer has further questions about the case, action on the case will be suspended under section 221(g) of the United States Immigration and Nationality Act. The consular officer will give the applicant a list of documents and/or information required to recommence consideration of the case. Instructions for scheduling a follow-up appointment are detailed on the refusal sheet that the officer will give you at the conclusion of the interview. Petitioner interviews and follow-up beneficiary interviews will are scheduled by the Consular Section. Follow-up appointments to drop off documents can be scheduled by phone or online through CSC. If the applicant does not return with the requested information within one year, it will be assumed that the case has been abandoned and should be terminated.

Thank you so much..All goes well with medical report sounds like that should be our outcome! Thank you Pinkrlion for everything and all your help!!

Timeline

Congrats!!!! We must have all been typing at the same time. LOL!!!!!

HAHA!

you know they gave him 2 white papers....he says they told him that one is for me. That I need to take care of something here. Do you know what that could be?? I've never heard of it. Unless they need another document from me...but I put everything in a folder for him. He just handed the first lady over the whole folder and let her take out what she needed. He's not good with figuring out all this paperwork even though I marked everything with tabs.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HAHA!

you know they gave him 2 white papers....he says they told him that one is for me. That I need to take care of something here. Do you know what that could be?? I've never heard of it. Unless they need another document from me...but I put everything in a folder for him. He just handed the first lady over the whole folder and let her take out what she needed. He's not good with figuring out all this paperwork even though I marked everything with tabs.

I know what you mean my baby is bad with paper work that's why I made the huge sacrifice of going there for his interview others wise I would be in the crazy house worried about something I have no control over..lol.. gotta love em...happy there's a little more clarity for you not knowing is not a good feeling... have a bless day my friend. . Edited by kween71

Timeline

I know what you mean my baby is bad with paper work that's why I made the huge sacrifice of going there for his interview others wise I would be in the crazy house worried about something I have no control over..lol.. gotta love em...happy there's a little more clarity for you not knowing is not a good feeling... have a bless day my friend. .

Yes I was getting close to crazy! Thank you! Blessings!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.