Póg mo

Cuba and USA to reestablish diplomatic relations.

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You have a very loose definition of the word if you think Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. That covers most men/women in positions of power.

IDK getting a BL0W J0b from an unpaid employee while you're married may seem a bit predatory to some feminists. Personally I think it's awesome. Especially if you can test out their skills up front before you hire them. Maybe make it part of the employment pre-screening process.

Then it's prefectly cool to lie about it later on under oath. Perjury laws are for suckers anyway.

Edited by Karee

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

billclin14mh.jpg

Show me where Bill Clinton is a registered sex offender.

IDK getting a BL0W J0b from an unpaid employee while you're married may seem a bit predatory to some feminists. Personally I think it's awesome. Especially if you can test out their skills up front before you hire them. Maybe make it part of the employment pre-screening process.

Then it's prefectly cool to lie about it later on under oath. Perjury laws are for suckers anyway.

It's adultery for sure. But sexual predator? If we went by those rules over half of the NCO's and a nice majority of officers in the military would all have to be tried for it.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Show me where Bill Clinton is a registered sex offender.

It's adultery for sure. But sexual predator? If we went by those rules over half of the NCO's and a nice majority of officers in the military would all have to be tried for it.

I thought I read somewhere it's illegal to have sex with a subordinate in the military. Like court martial illegal. Maybe I'm wrong.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I thought I read somewhere it's illegal to have sex with a subordinate in the military. Like court martial illegal. Maybe I'm wrong.

No, you're right. But proving it is tricky. If I remember there are 3 ways to prove it. In Sicily, it was rampart for some odd reason. Every month someone was going up to see the CO. This is how I learned about it.

1. One or both parties have to admit it.

2. Have it on video

3. Someone else has to witness it.

The military is unique due to the distinct power shift between boss and worker. It goes both ways. Some bosses use their authority to curry favors from the young men/women in their charge(usually sexual in nature). Other times, it's the other way around. The young person knows the boss is checking them out so they use it to their advantage. Getting off the watch bill, money, good evaluations, great assignments, etc. When I got to Japan, my office had just had a complete restructuring due to the boss employing nothing but Philippine military females. He was sleeping with all of them.

Depending on the rank of the individuals, that will determine the punishment. The higher up you go, chances are they'd do a slap on the wrist and move them to different places. Also, depends on who finds out. If it's little fallout, they'll handle it in house and hush hush. If it gets out to the media, then the charges are more severe. Gen Petreaus comes to mind.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg