Jrobson89

Interview today - rejected pending additional administrative processing

94 posts in this topic

I am hoping that they realized the SARS were causing too much of a delay at this point and realized they could get the same info via an email! Hope u hear something soon! We will be one day behind u since my fiancé won't be able to contact ACRO until tomorrow!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Would u mind sharing what the email from fraud dept said after u responded with info the info from ACRO?

The email just said that they had received my email with the details. Nothing interesting.

Timeline

I think it is virtually impossible to reach anyone there unless there is a direct line to the fraud dept! Keep checking your status on the CEAC site because it will change as they begin processing!

It's not the fraud department I need to speak to.

I asked them via email yesterday what would happen next and they said they couldn't say, but just follow whatever my interviewer had said.

I would keep checking the CEAC for updates.....I believe it changes each time a step occurs....and when anyone looks at your file the update will show a new date....hopefully soon it will reflect the normal administrative processing timelines! My fiancé is calling ACRO today to get his info! How is tor fiancé handling everything?

Timeline

I would keep checking the CEAC for updates.....I believe it changes each time a step occurs....and when anyone looks at your file the update will show a new date....hopefully soon it will reflect the normal administrative processing timelines! My fiancé is calling ACRO today to get his info! How is tor fiancé handling everything?

Yeah I checked it this morning and it had been updated yesterday to 'further administrative action' it says it may take a few weeks, hopefully not as the interviewer said this afternoon.

She's taking it better than me, I'm stressing out like crazy thinking the worst.

She just keeps talking me to down to earth so hopefully we get a yes before I go crazy!

It's only a two minute conversation on the phone, just tell him to have a pen and paper ready as they can only give him the information verbally.

Good luck

That is encouraging news! I just hope and pray there isn't more info we need to collect! i was doing well earlier yesterday but now I am so stressed and worried! What did you say when you called ACRO? Did u say u just needed info about the specifics in ur police report? I just want to make sure he asks the right question to get the right info

Timeline

That is encouraging news! I just hope and pray there isn't more info we need to collect! i was doing well earlier yesterday but now I am so stressed and worried! What did you say when you called ACRO? Did u say u just needed info about the specifics in ur police report? I just want to make sure he asks the right question to get the right info

Yes I just said that the embassy have requested I get full details of my no live trace. They explained that they would not send them an email and could only give it to me verbally.

They knew what I needed so I assume they are getting many calls about this.

Don't worry, I'm sure we will all be fine :)

Timeline

Yes I just said that the embassy have requested I get full details of my no live trace. They explained that they would not send them an email and could only give it to me verbally.

They knew what I needed so I assume they are getting many calls about this.

Don't worry, I'm sure we will all be fine :)

Just checked my CEAC status.

It was updated today 18-dec-2014

Staus is now 'Ready'

As in I'm ready for my interview, which I've already had.

Can anyone shine light on this?

Just checked my CEAC status.

It was updated today 18-dec-2014

Staus is now 'Ready'

As in I'm ready for my interview, which I've already had.

Can anyone shine light on this?

Ready is the common generic status which it says most of the time. It does not mean you need an interview. When it says Issued, then you can exhale and start waiting on the email about the courier and delivery.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Timeline

Ready is the common generic status which it says most of the time. It does not mean you need an interview. When it says Issued, then you can exhale and start waiting on the email about the courier and delivery.

OK thank you, you have been a great help to my nerves!

Do you think I'll get another update today?

OK thank you, you have been a great help to my nerves!

Do you think I'll get another update today?

No clue. Do you think I will win the lottery today?

There is nothing more you can do at this point, so give your brain a rest, quit checking, and go do something fun.

Or start working on the Adjustment of Status forms so you won't have to spend your time after getting to the US thinking about more forms and learning the next process. At least you will doing something productive.

Have a look at my AOS list--

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FIsgnb7Tfj7tcRNnqRMKUOXQdEfR6HTUDY2vX6zKqqU/mobilebasic?authkey=CNXN_oQH

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.