thatangela

NOA2 to NVC: Have you been waiting more than a month?

558 posts in this topic

Best news in a long time!

I just got off the phone with NVC. Our case file arrived today. We should have our number by the end of the week.

That's great. Happy for you. Thanks for the advice for those that were 30 days post NOA2 and wondering what to do to get our cases moving

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got an email from CSC follow up that our case was forwarded to NVC. Almost two months. I hope that we all have good news soon.

Based on other people's experience I hesitate on being too optimistic on getting a case number soon.

that's good news what steps did you take did you email congressman or just call nvc and uscis? did you call nvc to verify that they received it?

Timeline

You're welcome.

I won't leave you guys hanging. I'm here with you. ;)

congrats your right the more of us that push these people handling our cases and files the more hopefully they push our papers to nvc and assign our case numbers I could care less about Christmas gifts all I want for Christmas and new years is my damn case number lol

that's good news what steps did you take did you email congressman or just call nvc and uscis? did you call nvc to verify that they received it?

Haven't been able to get through to NVC. I'll call later this week. I talked to my senators office and they helped plus emailed NVC and several calls to USCIS.

Filed: Timeline

Best news in a long time!

I just got off the phone with NVC. Our case file arrived today. We should have our number by the end of the week.

Finally a positive news that give us some Hope!!!!

Congrats Angela !!!!! So happy for you...

1 June 2015 - MARRIAGE
7 JUNE 2015 - AOS/EAD/AP PACKET SENT VIA NEXT DAY UPS
09 JUNE 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1--AOS/EAD/AP --> ROUTED TO NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER (priority date)
10 JUNE 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1--AOS/EAD/AP (priority date)
19 JUNE 2015 - BIOMETRIC LETTER RECEIVED
01 JULY 2015 - BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT (WEDNESDAY)
02 July 2016 - Interview (acceptance) 
10 July 2016 - GC received (conditional)
31 March 2018 - I751 filed (removal of conditions)
10 April 2018 - NOA received for Removing of conditions.

Timeline

Haven't been able to get through to NVC. I'll call later this week. I talked to my senators office and they helped plus emailed NVC and several calls to USCIS.

what state do you live in how could I come in contact with senators office through phone or emails if you don't mind me asking? I have sent 2 service requests from csc talking to a tier 2 IO I need to go to my next steps now and see who else I can email....But I did find out my papers are still sitting at csc somewhere :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

88 days since approval and NVC have finally got our case!!!!!!!!

Frig yeah!

OK, Bow ... your turn.

what state do you live in how could I come in contact with senators office through phone or emails if you don't mind me asking? I have sent 2 service requests from csc talking to a tier 2 IO I need to go to my next steps now and see who else I can email....But I did find out my papers are still sitting at csc somewhere :(

I posted links in the original post to help find your senator or congressperson.

I started off calling my senators local office. You can find that information on your senators website. The local office representative kept me updated on the case.

Timeline

finally got an email from uscis probably means nothing but here is what it says....

your file is being requested for review.You should receive a follow up notice within 30 days of this letter/petition?

Why is it being reviewed if my case is already approved? anyone else receive this response?

Timeline

also I logged in and checked my case status and it says on 12/16/14 your request to have your case expedited referral number wkd**********csc was completed

what does this mean?

finally got an email from uscis probably means nothing but here is what it says....

your file is being requested for review.You should receive a follow up notice within 30 days of this letter/petition?

Why is it being reviewed if my case is already approved? anyone else receive this response?

I got the same response.

I guess by "the case" they mean the service request not your original VISA case.

Called NVC yesterday.. still nothing positive here yet.

1 June 2015 - MARRIAGE
09 JUNE 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1--AOS/EAD/AP --> ROUTED TO NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER (priority date)

88 days since approval and NVC have finally got our case!!!!!!!!

Hi Laurak,

Any steps you took other than contacting USCIS tier 2 and emailing NVCResearch ?

1 June 2015 - MARRIAGE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.