Mr. Big Dog

Proof that BMW drivers are the worst

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Someone had one too many high-percentage German beers.

Myself: US citizen; Husband: German citizen

TransferWise Invitation Link: (first wire transfer is free) https://transferwise.com/u/eec50

(B-2 Journey):

-(then fiance) H-2B work visa application terminated due to qualification difficulties in Aug. 2010.

-(then fiance) B-2 tourist visa denied due to lack of strong ties to Germany in Sept. 2010.
-Third ESTA denied due to his suspiscious visa status on Oct. 15, 2012.
-B-2 tourist visa approved on Nov. 16, 2012!

(IR-1 Journey):

-Extended German residence permit obtained Aug. 23, 2014. (to qualify for DCF)

-Husband's new German passport picked up Aug. 28, 2014. (Old one expires 2015)

-I-130 packet sent to Frankfurt (DCF) Aug. 29, 2014!

-NOA1 issued Sept. 9, 2014 (received Sept.13)

-RFE regarding evidence of bona fide marriage received along with NOA1

-RFE reply packet sent to Frankfurt Sept. 30, 2014

-E-mail response (NOA2) received by USCIS Frankfurt on Oct. 23, 2014 (Petition APPROVED Oct. 20!!!) :dancing:

-Paper NOA2 received in the mail Oct. 29, 2014

-Case number assigned by IV unit Oct. 30, 2014 (Received by email Nov. 3)

-Paper "Packet 3" arrived in mail Nov. 4, 2014

-DS-260 and Document Delivery Registration submitted to Frankfurt Nov. 4, 2014

-Mailed in priority date request found on Packet 3 to IV Unit Nov. 5, 2014

-IV ("Packet 3") package sent to Frankfurt Nov. 17, 2014

-Medical completed by Frankfurt panel physician Nov. 17, 2014

-Received "Packet 4" via e-mail Nov. 20, 2014

-Interview booked for Dec. 3, 2014 (booked Nov. 21, 2014 after email authorization received)
-Visa approved, issued AND picked up by the courier all within 7 hours, Dec. 3, 2014
:dance:

-Visa packet arrived in the mail Dec. 4, 2014

-Visa packet had to be returned to Frankfurt for correction on Immigrant Data Summary sheet (wrong birthplace listed) Dec. 5, 2014

-Corrected visa packet received in the mail Dec. 11, 2014

-$165 Immigrant fee paid Dec. 11, 2014

-POE (through Dublin, Ireland) Jan. 18, 2015

-Registered manually for social security Jan. 27, 2015

-Social security card arrived within 2 weeks after applying in person/green card arrived within 30 days after entering U.S.

kXYGp1.png

I call BS. No one is that bad!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

This is some of the most idiotic driving I have ever seen. :rofl:

Except for hitting the other car, that is EXACTLY how my wife parks. In and Out, and parks it just as jacked up on the 10th try as she did on the first try. I've had to go out and re-park her car more times than I can count.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Except for hitting the other car, that is EXACTLY how my wife parks. In and Out, and parks it just as jacked up on the 10th try as she did on the first try. I've had to go out and re-park her car more times than I can count.

After a year of trying to teach my wife to drive we almost killed each other. She decided it was better for us that she be a satisfied passenger in my car. It's worked well for that past 3 years driving to work together everyday. I would like to say to the rest of the motoring public "You're Welcome!"

Timeline

After a year of trying to teach my wife to drive we almost killed each other. She decided it was better for us that she be a satisfied passenger in my car. It's worked well for that past 3 years driving to work together everyday. I would like to say to the rest of the motoring public "You're Welcome!"

Ohh yeah, same here. I ended up paying someone to teach my wife in order to avoid divorce. She only drives 4 miles each to work and back everyday, as well as the occasional trip to the grocery store (That's the main reason I bought her a car, so I don't have to go to the store) I can only imagine how many times other drivers have flipped her off or cussed her out over the past couple years.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Ohh yeah, same here. I ended up paying someone to teach my wife in order to avoid divorce. She only drives 4 miles each to work and back everyday, as well as the occasional trip to the grocery store (That's the main reason I bought her a car, so I don't have to go to the store) I can only imagine how many times other drivers have flipped her off or cussed her out over the past couple years.

When my wife started driving last year I bought her a new Civic. One of the first things she wanted to do was to put a Hello Kitty sticker on the back window and a Hello Kitty license plate frame. Ok. Where we live there a LOT of Asian drivers. I started to notice the Hello Kitty stickers when we would drive around. Every time I saw one the car was being driven by an Asian female. I then realized that the sticker is not so much a fashion statement as it is a warning to other drivers. My wife agrees. :rofl:

Filed: Timeline

I hired a driving instructor as well. My trying to teach her was gonna end badly. It took her some time but she's driving alright now. Still not going beyond her usual routes but that's alright.

This is some of the most idiotic driving I have ever seen. :rofl:

Probably has more to do with being Canadian than owing a BMW. I think it's something in the water up there that makes folks nuts.

P.S. BMW 7 series voted worst car buy by Consumer report. High Price, Poor resale value, poor quality bad handling

I hired a driving instructor as well. My trying to teach her was gonna end badly. It took her some time but she's driving alright now. Still not going beyond her usual routes but that's alright.

3 years in and still no driving. I think i will pay someone when that time comes

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

3 years in and still no driving. I think i will pay someone when that time comes

I got out of it by moving back to China. "No need to learn to drive sweety, we will be back in Shanghai before you know it".

Now my plan is to push her to get her license in China over the next few years and when we come back to the states I'll just turn her loose...coming soon to a town near you.