Transborderwife

December 26 is now a Government holiday!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

...there are no words for this.

http://rt.com/usa/187480-burger-king-canada-move/

Not sure if they're going to move or not. This is the latest I found in my 2 second search.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Not sure if they're going to move or not. This is the latest I found in my 2 second search.

Just read it's an $11billion deal. Just a shame that the Horton family won't see any of that money Edited by Transborderwife

Timeline

Just read it's an $11billion deal. Just a shame that the Horton family won't see any of that money

It is a shame. You wanna know something that isn't a shame? I can now buy Tim Hortons coffee in the store all the way down here in Kentucky. I may or may not have a bag in the cupboard at this very moment ;)

Timeline

It is a shame. You wanna know something that isn't a shame? I can now buy Tim Hortons coffee in the store all the way down here in Kentucky. I may or may not have a bag in the cupboard at this very moment ;)

Jealous! I miss Tim's! My ex used to coach Tim Horton's grandson in minor hockey. We'd go over to his mother's house (one of the 4 daughters) and would hear the horror stories about what happened, the conspiracies surrounding his death, their version of things, etc. It was quite an eye opener.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

did someone say timbits? :)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

rt.com? You should watch some of their news broadcasts. I was watching them in Thailand because it was all I could get.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

rt.com? You should watch some of their news broadcasts. I was watching them in Thailand because it was all I could get.

I don't know anything about them. I just remember all the speculation when they decided to purchase. Lots of "inversion" discussion since. I only halfway pay attention.

For some reason the Tim Horton's coffee we can get in the states, whether at a store or on-line, just isn't the same as the Tim Horton's coffee we get in Canada. The Tim's coffee in Canada is just about the best coffee I've ever had from a store chain. It puts Dunkin Donuts to shame.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It's Boxing Day for christ's sake! Obama bowing down to the Commonwealth countries. Next thing you know, we'll see the union jack or worse, a maple leaf flying over the white house.

You say that like its a bad thing...oh and Ontario does not recognize boxing day as a statutory holiday so I assume each state would need to vote to adopt.

For some reason the Tim Horton's coffee we can get in the states, whether at a store or on-line, just isn't the same as the Tim Horton's coffee we get in Canada. The Tim's coffee in Canada is just about the best coffee I've ever had from a store chain. It puts Dunkin Donuts to shame.

I pegged you as a double double type

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Timeline

You say that like its a bad thing...oh and Ontario does not recognize boxing day as a statutory holiday so I assume each state would need to vote to adopt.

I pegged you as a double double type

You're wrong. Actually Ontario IS the only province to recognize Boxing Day as a stat.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You're wrong. Actually Ontario IS the only province to recognize Boxing Day as a stat.

I stand corrected, Ontario does recognize boxing day. B.C. does not.

It's Remembrance day that Ontario does not recognize. What is the rationale there?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

It's Putin's propaganda organ. One of them, anyways.

What's funny is they have American commentators.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.