Marielys&Jeta

Caracas Visa Delivery

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Well, I was approved on November 26, the visa was ISSUED on Dec 1, and is IMPOSSIBLE to select the courier (ZOOM) office to send the passport. Since the embassy schedule the interview via EMAIL is impossible to select the address on USTRAVELDOCS.com.ve. There is no option for k1 in the IV Address section on USTRAVELDOCS website. Anyone from Venezuela facing the same issue? or anyone knows what to do? The embassy dont respond to emails either!!!! HELP! Thanks!

09/17/2015 - AOS Package Mailed- NOA assigned by USCIS

09/23/2015 - AOS,EAD,AP NOA received via text/email
10/03/2015 - Biometrics Appointment letter received
10/15/2015 - Biometrics Appointment for EAD/AOS

11/10/2015 - Interview Scheduled for December 16

11/21/2015 - EAD Denied

11/21/2015 - We order your new card (I-845)

11/23/2015 - We approved your form I-485

11/25/2015 - We have cancelled your interview for your Form I-485

11/27/2015 - Green card in hand :dancing:

1pzfxf.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Progress to MLSA Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is country-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Well, I was approved on November 26, the visa was ISSUED on Dec 1, and is IMPOSSIBLE to select the courier (ZOOM) office to send the passport. Since the embassy schedule the interview via EMAIL is impossible to select the address on USTRAVELDOCS.com.ve. There is no option for k1 in the IV Address section on USTRAVELDOCS website. Anyone from Venezuela facing the same issue? or anyone knows what to do? The embassy dont respond to emails either!!!! HELP! Thanks!

I don't know if youlive in or near Caracas, but I think it would be possible to pick up the visa from the embassy... another CR-1 visa recipient on here told me that she made arrangements to do that, because she had a flight soon after the interview.

By the way, the wait time seems to be really long as well. It's been more than 3 weeks since my husband's interview, and as near as I can tell they haven't done anything to send it out. They do sometimes answer my e-mails, but never give me any useful information.

Timeline

I don't know if youlive in or near Caracas, but I think it would be possible to pick up the visa from the embassy... another CR-1 visa recipient on here told me that she made arrangements to do that, because she had a flight soon after the interview.

By the way, the wait time seems to be really long as well. It's been more than 3 weeks since my husband's interview, and as near as I can tell they haven't done anything to send it out. They do sometimes answer my e-mails, but never give me any useful information.

Will he go to the Embassy? No, im in the other side of the Country lol :(

Edited by Marielys&Jeta

11/21/2015 - EAD Denied

1pzfxf.png

Timeline

Well, some friends have the B2 visas interview the on Dec. 1 and already got the passports, they schedule the passport pickup with the website tho.

11/21/2015 - EAD Denied

1pzfxf.png

Will he go to the Embassy? No, im in the other side of the Country lol :(

Well, some friends have the B2 visas interview the on Dec. 1 and already got the passports, they schedule the passport pickup with the website tho.

I can sympathize-- he lives in Yaracuy, about 3 or 4 hours from Caracas, so it's definitely not ideal, especially because they won't even tell me if they have the visa there or not.

When you say your friends "schedule" the passport pickup, what exactly do you mean by that? Did they choose a time as well as a location? I have only been able to choose a location, and so far nothing is happening.

Thanks for the info!

Timeline

I can sympathize-- he lives in Yaracuy, about 3 or 4 hours from Caracas, so it's definitely not ideal, especially because they won't even tell me if they have the visa there or not.

When you say your friends "schedule" the passport pickup, what exactly do you mean by that? Did they choose a time as well as a location? I have only been able to choose a location, and so far nothing is happening.

Thanks for the info!

Well, just received a text message saying that my passport was ready to pick up at the Zoom Location I choose :)

11/21/2015 - EAD Denied

1pzfxf.png

Lucky you-- The embassy FINALLY told me today that they gave my husband's passport to Zoom on the November 17th... it's sort of lost.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.