Lovexthine

almost a month and visa still not received

33 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I tried tracking passport on travel docs, amd it says "

"There is no status update available for the passport number submitted."

What does this mean?

Call 2Go. All indications are that 2Go has it. Once 2Go gets it, Ustraveldocs is done with it and will give the exact message you just got.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I tried tracking passport on travel docs, amd it says "

"There is no status update available for the passport number submitted."

What does this mean?

It means the passport has left the system.... best contact 2GO

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Off topic. After my wife's interview, why is that 2go did not provide any tracking for the passport/visa package? They just asked for a contact number and said they will message you for status of delivery.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Nebraska Service Center Consulate : Manila, Philippines Marriage (if applicable): 2013-12-01 I-130 Sent : 2014-04-11 I-130 NOA1 : 2014-04-15 I-130 RFE : I-130 RFE Sent : I-130 Approved : 2014-05-06 NVC Received : 2014-05-19 Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-06-25 Pay AOS Bill : 2014-06-28 Receive I-864 Package : Send AOS Package : 2014-07-07 Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-17 Receive IV Bill : 2014-08-13 Pay IV Bill : 2014-08-14 Send IV Package : 2014-08-18 Case Completed at NVC : 2014-10-17 Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2014-10-31 Interview Date : 2014-12-09 Interview Result : APPROVED! :dancing:

Picked up my visa at moa yesterday then cfo sticker afterwards which took only 30 mins. Flying on Tuesday with my 15 month old son. Thanks for all the help guys.

Hi. Just arrived here at ohio last night. It was a crazy flight traveling with my 15 month old son, a big diaper bag and a trolley bag. Almost missed the last connecting flight from Dallas to Pittsburgh due to the long lines in immigration, security check and baggage claims. Plus Dallas DFW was a huge airport. Took a lot of walking and using the escalator getting up and down and even used the skytrain to get to the gates. Its stressing. Our plane going to pits boarding time is 5pm leavoing at 5:30. We arrived at the gate 5:20 and as I am approaching the gate, im hearing our names getting paged as a last call for the flight. Good thing we were still accepted woohoo! I think I can consider myself a strong woman doing all the process and flying for the first time with a baby, 2 connecting flights 25hrs in total and we made it. Moral lesson, have atleast 3 or better 4 hours of lay over for ur poe. Immigration lines are slow and long, and I think airports during December is so crowded. So layover hours very important!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Just arrived here at ohio last night. It was a crazy flight traveling with my 15 month old son, a big diaper bag and a trolley bag. Almost missed the last connecting flight from Dallas to Pittsburgh due to the long lines in immigration, security check and baggage claims. Plus Dallas DFW was a huge airport. Took a lot of walking and using the escalator getting up and down and even used the skytrain to get to the gates. Its stressing. Our plane going to pits boarding time is 5pm leavoing at 5:30. We arrived at the gate 5:20 and as I am approaching the gate, im hearing our names getting paged as a last call for the flight. Good thing we were still accepted woohoo! I think I can consider myself a strong woman doing all the process and flying for the first time with a baby, 2 connecting flights 25hrs in total and we made it. Moral lesson, have atleast 3 or better 4 hours of lay over for ur poe. Immigration lines are slow and long, and I think airports during December is so crowded. So layover hours very important!! :)

Hello lovexthine what city are you? My POE is Ohio as well. Just waiting for my visa. Hopefully it arrives ao asoon. Plan to fly on last week of January.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.