simba10

can you tell me what is this please

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
my_logo.png
Request for Additional Evidence Notice Was Mailed

On December 5, 2014, we suspended processing of your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number WAC149:::::::::::, because we need more information from you. Your notice explains what we need from you to resume working on your case. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your request for additional evidence notice by January 4, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

what that mean , we been send 2 times proof but they send us this agine ?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You are again requested to send more proofs as written in notice. You will know what they want once you receive the notice. Before sending documents again consult VJ.

-----------USCIS--------------------

Dec 4, 2013: NOA1 I-130 Priority Date
Mar 5, 2014: NOA1 I-129f Priority Date
3 Service Requests, Lots of phone calls to tier 1 and tier 2, Info Pass, Congress Man, Emails to Nebraska and lots of frustration
Sep 10, 2014: NOA2 I-130 (After 9 months and 1 week)
Sep 11, 2014: NOA2 I-129f (After 6 months and 1 week)
Sep 26, 2014: I-130 Shipped to NVC
Oct 01, 2014: I-129f Shipped to NVC
------------NVC--------------------
Oct 08, 2014: I-130 Received at NVC
Oct 20, 2014: I-129f Received at NVC
Oct 20, 2014: Case # Assigned I-129f

Oct 28, 2014: Case # Assigned I-130
Oct 24, 2014: I-129f Case Sent to Islamabad Embassy

Oct 28, 2014: NVC Welcome Letter I-130 (via email)

Nov 08, 2014: Selected Agent
Nov 08, 2014: AOS Fee Paid Online ($120)

Dec 03, 2014: IV Invoice Email (AIVF FOR NEOPOST DS-1200)

Dec 08, 2014: IV Fee Paid Online ($325)

Dec 29, 2014: IV/AOS Packet received by NVC (FedEx confirmation)

--------Islamabad Embassy------------

Oct 28, 2014: Packet 3.5 (K3) Received (via email)

Nov 13, 2014: Documents Requested in Packet 3.5 (K3) Sent to ISLAMABAD Embassy

Dec 10, 2014: Got interview letter

Jan 06, 2015: Interview (Visa Approved)

Jan 08, 2015: Visa Issued (Online Status)

Jan 15, 2015: Paspport in hand via American Express

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

There is something they are asking you didn't provide.

Like someone said before when you get the notice open a post here so in case you are missunderstanding something others can help you see what it is.

I've read people who if they sent RFE a couple times wrong they just denied the case

y59om4.png

---------------------------------- Pre I-130 ----------------------------------------

Feb- 25- 2009 - Met in Barcelona Spain thanks to a friend in common ???

11 visits in the next 5 years........ ????????????

Apr - 23 - 2014 - My last entry in the US to visit ✈️

Jul - 18 - 2014 - finally proposes and ask me to stay forever!!!! ❤️??

Jul- 20 - 2014 - I don't get in the flight back to Spain ( that means my ESTA will expire the next day )

Jul - 22 - 2014 - wedding ❤️??

---------------------------I-130, I-485, EAD, AP ----------------------------------

Sep- 12- 2014 - AOS sent to Chicago ?? ( delivered sept 15 )

Sep - 18 - 2014 - AOS texts/ emails received with case number ??

Sep- 19 - 2014 - checks cashed ?

Sep - 21 - 2014- hard copies of NOA received in the mail!!! ??

Sep - 26 - 2014- biometrics letter received!! Appointment for Oct 7

Sep - 30 - 2014 - succesful early walk in biometrics ??

Nov - 22 - 2014 - EAD/AP approved ?? ( 71 days )

Nov - 24 - 2014 - card in production

Dec - 1 - 2014 - card mailed ??

Dec - 3 - 2014 - Combo card received ??

Dec - 15 - 2014 - email received with interview date for Jan 15 2015! ??

Jan - 15 - 2015 - Approved!! ???? Here is our interview experience --> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/531853-aos-interview-from-esta-approved/

Jan - 24 - 2015 - Green card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

This is an RFE. Rather, the electronic notification that you are receiving an RFE, a Request for Evidence piece of postal mail.

However, WHAT is asked for, what you are to present back,

is never covered in the email or status page - instead -

the actual things to submit are in a postal mail letter.

So, wait for it, for now.

in your pasted stuff, 'notice' = postal mail piece.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

ok thanks for answer

but me i send all proof that i have

my wife lived with me 15 months now in egypet

and i send all proofs ; photos ; hotel proofs ; our discation on net ; her plane tiket everytime she come here ; all my stuff proofs that i buy her ; proof when she was sick i take her to hosptel ; egypet resdance id ; our widding photos ; one letters when my wife say everything how we meet how she live with me in egypet ........ more more and now they ask more proof i dont have anyone i send them alll

m lawyer can do samthing or no ?

~~moved to K3 progress reports from process and procedures~~

Doesn't matter what you sent, they want something else. Maybe a passport photo? who knows. Until you get the letter you don't know.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ok thanks for answer

but me i send all proof that i have

my wife lived with me 15 months now in egypet

and i send all proofs ; photos ; hotel proofs ; our discation on net ; her plane tiket everytime she come here ; all my stuff proofs that i buy her ; proof when she was sick i take her to hosptel ; egypet resdance id ; our widding photos ; one letters when my wife say everything how we meet how she live with me in egypet ........ more more and now they ask more proof i dont have anyone i send them alll

m lawyer can do samthing or no ?

please, no speculation or 2nd-guessing, on this,

until you have the actual RFE postal mailer piece in your hand.

You'll waste a lot of brain-sweat trying to speculate on what's what.

as to a lawyer - mostly - they are useless - did you mention this is the 3rd RFE on the I-130 ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.