Daveadams33

Somebody Help!!! USCIS automated system!

27 posts in this topic

Yes, feedback is definitely always good! Yeah, when it started with me, the level 1 agents could not see it either. Hopefully, it is good news for you, and you will receive an approval soon! Good luck, and let's hope for good news soon. :)

And, you are welcome. :)

Tier 1 agents only see what you see when you log in the system. Tier 2 has full access. When I wasn't able to see my case, I had to call tier 2 to get info. The only reason my case appeared on their site is because they approved my expedite request and they HAD to add my case to escalate it. I am not having an issue seeing my case on the USCIS website now... Just waiting for them to approve our case..

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Tier 1 agents only see what you see when you log in the system. Tier 2 has full access. When I wasn't able to see my case, I had to call tier 2 to get info. The only reason my case appeared on their site is because they approved my expedite request and they HAD to add my case to escalate it. I am not having an issue seeing my case on the USCIS website now... Just waiting for them to approve our case..

Yes, I know. I figured it out after calling them a few times that they can see no more than what we can see. :P For the most part though, if you are able to get transferred to a tier 2 agent, they are pretty helpful.

Congrats on the expedite approval. I hope you receive good news soon! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok guys I just got an email and text from uscis!!!!!! Saying my case status has now been updated and is being processed. It seems they added me back into the system and are working on my case!! Fingers crossed! !#

Timeline

Hi everyone!! Since the USCIS website was updated we have not been able to check our case online. we were fine with this since we knew its a system glitch and we would get this error msg: Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.
We would call the number and the automated system would give us the information about our case. We stopped calling and worrying about it since our case is still within the procedure time, However today we decided to call the automated system and for our surprise its saying it cannot give us any information about our case!! I'm freaking out, Is anybody else having this issue? for some reason hearing the automated system would give us a peace of mind but anymore. Does this mean we'll get a case response soon? Thank you!!!!

Hey I just got a text and email saying processing has resumed on my case!!! On a Sunday night! I think a decision is gonna follow!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey I just got a text and email saying processing has resumed on my case!!! On a Sunday night! I think a decision is gonna follow!!

I have seen a lot of people getting these texts yesterday. Either A) a decision is coming (which I think it really is), or B) they fixed the system.

I definitely think there is a chance that you will get something soon! Good luck!

Timeline

I have seen a lot of people getting these texts yesterday. Either A) a decision is coming (which I think it really is), or B) they fixed the system.

I definitely think there is a chance that you will get something soon! Good luck!

I hope so !! Thank you

Ok soooooo it seems the website was just down. Yesterday we received an email from USCIS from both of our cases saying our case is still in initial review and now We are able check our case online! I almost got a heart attack reading those emails thinking our application was finally approved!!!! :(

I am wishing for the best and prepared for the worst. I actaully just think that they finally fixed the sysytem and that is what generated all the emails and text messages yesterday. No exageration I received 54 text messages for my I129 and I130 in the span of 1 hour yesterday and it was nothing more than giving me information I already had.

But this also may mean that they can now sucessfully update our case (approvals, fingers crossed) within the system

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

The only way you can get around that error validation msg is to sign up for an account.. don't worry if you forgot you sign in information, sign up again with a DIFFERENT email address and you should be able to check your status.

I did the same thing but this new page is just boring and not much to see there.

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Been 9 mnths still waiting on noa2.. they fixed the website but my date is pushed back for 10 days.

ghosh..really frustrating for waiting this long

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.