imcoming

K1 pregnancy expeditation

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

That's right there would be so many pregnant couples out there if it was a reason....

Sorry!

Since he is from the UK he can come visit with his ESTA while the process is on.

I know it's not the same than living together but lots of couples can't even come here visit their partners...

Good luck with everything

y59om4.png

---------------------------------- Pre I-130 ----------------------------------------

Feb- 25- 2009 - Met in Barcelona Spain thanks to a friend in common ???

11 visits in the next 5 years........ ????????????

Apr - 23 - 2014 - My last entry in the US to visit ✈️

Jul - 18 - 2014 - finally proposes and ask me to stay forever!!!! ❤️??

Jul- 20 - 2014 - I don't get in the flight back to Spain ( that means my ESTA will expire the next day )

Jul - 22 - 2014 - wedding ❤️??

---------------------------I-130, I-485, EAD, AP ----------------------------------

Sep- 12- 2014 - AOS sent to Chicago ?? ( delivered sept 15 )

Sep - 18 - 2014 - AOS texts/ emails received with case number ??

Sep- 19 - 2014 - checks cashed ?

Sep - 21 - 2014- hard copies of NOA received in the mail!!! ??

Sep - 26 - 2014- biometrics letter received!! Appointment for Oct 7

Sep - 30 - 2014 - succesful early walk in biometrics ??

Nov - 22 - 2014 - EAD/AP approved ?? ( 71 days )

Nov - 24 - 2014 - card in production

Dec - 1 - 2014 - card mailed ??

Dec - 3 - 2014 - Combo card received ??

Dec - 15 - 2014 - email received with interview date for Jan 15 2015! ??

Jan - 15 - 2015 - Approved!! ???? Here is our interview experience --> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/531853-aos-interview-from-esta-approved/

Jan - 24 - 2015 - Green card received

Does anyone know, if the petitioner is pregnant, will USCIS expedite the case (so the fiancé can be there to support her) ?

'Fraid not my friend. But Happy Thanksgiving anyway. In the end all the waiting will be worht it. It has been for me.

God Bless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Pregnancy expedites would be a source of such friction if they did them and half of VJ would make an effort to get one! Good luck with your process and the new addition to your family :)

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

We'd all be pregnant if that were the case.

Well...lol..not all of us. My kids are 37 and 42, so I think I'd have to pass ;)

Correct answer is sorry, no, as almost everybody has said.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

People should use birth control during immigration if separation during pregnancy is going to be an issue. Totally preventable and you won't get an expedite for it.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

People should use birth control during immigration if separation during pregnancy is going to be an issue. Totally preventable and you won't get an expedite for it.

Wow how helpful lol. Birth control fails. If you want pregnancy to be 100% preventable abstinence is the only way to go. ;)

Congrats OP! Hope things go smoothly and you can be there for the birth of your baby :)

''No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse''

August 16 2013: Started dating

July 6 2014: Got engaged! (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

a simple yes or no answer is sufficient...no need to comment on people's personal choices.

Happy ThanksGiving VJ!

Edited by ChEd

USCIS BE LIKE.......WE ARE WORKING AS FAST AS WE CAN GUYS!

snail_mail.jpg

28 Sep 2014 -- Mailed I-129F

01 Oct 2014 -- I-129F Delivered to USCIS

06 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Received via Text/Email

14 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Hard Copy Received

23 Oct 2014 -- Petition Approved as per USCIS website

30 Oct 2014 -- NOA2 Hard Copy Received

07 Nov 2014 -- NVC Received Petition

10 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case Number Assigned

17 Nov 2014 -- Status Update "Ready for Interview" as per CEAC website

20 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case# Notice Received

22 Nov 2014 -- Medical

16 Dec 2014 -- Interview

18 Dec 2014 -- 221(g) Received via email

22 Dec 2014 -- RFE Instructions received via email

05 Feb 2015 -- RFE Requirements submitted

15 Apr 2015 -- Visa Issued as per CEAC Website

17 Apr 2015 -- Received Embassy Email, Visa on the way!!!!

20 Apr 2015 -- Visa OnHand :)

27 Apr 2015 -- CFO Appointment

Actually, there are many ways to prove financial hardship, and it is one of the ways you can have the petition expedited, and that is why I said financial hardship, not pregnancy.

The fact that the beneficiary cannot work upon arrival does not exclude the petitioner from making a case for financial hardship.

I didn't say at all that financial hardship isn't possible, nor did I say there wernt ways to prove it.

I was simply saying that by being pregnant proving financial difficult was basically ridiculous.

The fact that the beneficiary cannot work upon arrival to a pregnant fiance kinda does exclude the petition from making a case for financial hardship.

Let's say the petitioner is pregnant and has the baby just before or as the beneficiary arrives.

What post-pregnant mother wants to work straight away because their SO cannot work for 3-4 months?

That would be even harder financial difficulty.

Advising someone to prove financial difficulty because they are pregnant is pretty wrong.

Couples go through the K1 process pregnant all the time.

Dosn't make them any more important than those who arn't

Anyway.

CO- as you've seen the answer is still no.

if your SO is pregnant the best bet is to work for as long as you can to save up.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I agree 100%, but unfortunately that requires a level of responsibility and forethought that some people just don't have.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** several comments removed and topic closed as Op got their answer*****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.